∆ Money ,Money ,Money ∆

Pretty heavily inspired by The Song ^^

-'Money, Money, Money' By ABBA

×TW×
•Quackbur ofc
•Use of Power to achieve Desire
•Manipulation
•Teasing
•Basically Quackity being a Dick
• Language
• Racoon Tommy, Duck Quackity.
• Remind me if anything else <3

ווווווווווווווווו|

__Nobody's_PoV__•

'Wilbur? WILBURRRRR!' Tommy yelled throughout the Forest they were playing hide-and-seek in.
וChuckle•×
'Wilbur?' Tommy asked to nobody in specific.
He looked around every ,single, Tree, in their little game area, in every little cave or large hole, Yet the older was no where to be found. Hell, the Racoon even climbed up trees and looked in them and in other trees for him yet, despite his efforts, he just couldn't find the Arsonist.
'Wilbur..?' Tommy asked again, beginning to actually get worried.
'Wilbur.....?' It was getting dark. The sun was setting. And Tommy needed Wilbur's help to get back home to their Father, Phil.

'Wilbur..! Where are you!?' Tommy yelled, his voice breaking due to tears threatening to fall.
'Wilbur! This isn't funny anymore! Please I want to go home!' Tommy screamed through the bushes and clustered leaves.

No response.

By now, Tommy was sat, curled up in a tree, tears silently falling as he waited through the night for his Older brother to appear and take him home.

__Wilbur's_PoV__•

'Ugh.. Quackity you dickhead...' Wilbur spoke as he trudged up and into the Elevator that would take him up to the Younger's Office.

'Ah! Soot! You made it. Without Tommy. And so suddenly, just as I asked.' Quackity grinned.

'Well? What did you want Q? It better be worth it because you made me leave my Younger Brother in a forest full of dangers.'
Wilbur grunted, His Bloody eyes glaring  into the Dark, Royal blue eye laced with gold and the Pearly white eye laced with Venomous intentions.

'I simply wanted you to answer me a Question.' Q slyly said, unbothered by the furious expression that crossed the taller's face features.

'Do you want to enter Las Nevadas or not?'

'Wh- Of course!'

'Then you need to do what I say when I say it.'

'.. Fine.'
'But why did you force me to leave Tommy...?'

'Listen, Wil, It's all about the present, not the past or the Future.'

'Except for the Fact that I might go back and find Tommy in bits on the grass.'

'Whatever, you can go now.'

'I know why. I know Why you've done this.'

'oh? Why?'

' Money, Money, Money. '

' It's a Rich Man's World.'

'Touché.'

'Goodbye, Soot.'

'Goodbye, Alex.'

•__Tommy's_PoV__•

'TOMMY!' Wilbur Screamed throughout the Forest, sprinting back to the area they were playing in.
At this point the Inky, black sky was adorned with shining dots, yet said dots cast no light.
'W-wilbur..?' Tommy spoke, through sobs.
'Oh.. Tommy...' Wilbur said, eyes glossing over at how upset and vulnerable he had left his younger brother who he was supposed to protect at all costs.
'Wilbur.. w-where did you g- וSniff•× G-go?' Tommy said, sniffling at the end.
'You know Big Q? He forced me to go over there and leave you here because he said it was extremely important. And it wasn't. I ran as fast as I could to get back here.'

'What- What did he say?' Tommy spoke, calming down.

'He.. He asked if I still wanted to join Las Nevadas...'

'And?'

'i said yes, and he told me I would have to do whatever he says when he says.'

'But why?'

'For money.'

'Money?'

'Yeah. I was all like
"Money, Money, Money.",
And he was like
"In a rich man's world"'

'So he's doing it either for you to get money and get into Las Nevadas, or for him to Gain money. '

'Exactly.'

'Thats confusing..'

'yeah.. Anyways! We should go home. It's WAYYY past midnight.'

'Ok Wil..'

__Time_Skip_•

'Phil! We are home!' Wilbur yelled throughout the Cosy home.
'WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, AND WHY ARE TOMMY'S EYES RED!?'  Phil Screamed at them.
'Jesus CHRIST PHIL!' Wilbur yelled back.
'Explain.'

And so they did. Everything. Tommy's view of the situation, Wilburs view.. Only Quackity's story was left to be heard.

' In a rich man's world... What does that even mean!?'

•_______________________•

Tysm for reading. It's not long at all, but I hope you enjoyed <33

{ 709 Words }