strange noises (BreachxSova)

Breach was feeling bored and mischievous one day while waiting for the next match in Valorant. 

He had a funny idea and decided to call Sova, his teammate, to ask him to make strange noises. 

Sova picked up the phone, not expecting anything out of the ordinary. Breach greeted him with a friendly "hey," but then quickly launched into his request. 

"Hey man, can you make some weird noises for me? I want to see if you can sound like a frog or a bird or something," Breach said, trying to suppress his laughter.

Sova was taken aback at first, not sure what to make of this request. But he decided to play along and see where it led.

"Um, sure. Let me try," Sova replied, clearing his throat.

He started with a few croaks and chirps, imitating different animal sounds. Breach giggled at his teammate's efforts, but then challenged him to make even stranger noises.

"Okay, now try to sound like a robot who's malfunctioning or a person who's sneezing really loudly," Breach said, still amused.

Sova continued to make all sorts of noises, from robotic beeps to exaggerated sneezes. He even tried to mimic the sound of a spaceship taking off.

After a few minutes, they both couldn't contain their laughter anymore, and the call ended with them feeling much happier and more relaxed.

Breach realized that his silly request had actually brought some lighthearted fun to their day, and that sometimes, it's okay to let loose and be a little weird. Sova also appreciated the opportunity to let go of his seriousness and embrace his silly side.

From that day on, Breach and Sova became closer friends and even started joking around more during matches. They both realized that sometimes, it's the little things that can bring a team together and make all the difference.