#4 ♡

Lazy day

-

"Haithem?..." Kaveh yawned as he lifted himself off his lovers chest, rubbing his red eyes, sore from all the sleep. "Good morning, Kaveh." Haithem blushed, seeing his boyfriend's bed head. "I can't believe we fell asleep in the living room!" Kaveh yawned, "You fell asleep so quickly. You really need to control your drinking, Kaveh." Alhaithem laughed at his boyfriend pouting. "What are you making?" Kaveh says, walking up to Alhaithem in an effort to see the pan slowly grilling in front of him. "Pancakes, frog shaped pancakes, I got the idea from Nahida." Haithem smirked at the blonde, "Woah!!! Frog pancakes, oh my god!!" Kaveh smiled, tightly holding Alhaithem's free hand. Alhaithem grabbed the shorter boys jaw. "You seem happier to see the pancakes than to see me." Alhaithem teased, Kaveh blushed and started defending himself in an effort to prove he wasn't to Alhaithem. "Shut up, Haithem..." Kaveh mutters, Alhaithem still squeezing the boy's cheeks, Kaveh's face blushes as he pecks his lover on the lips before attempting to walk away. "Where do you think you're going?" Alhaithem grabs his roommate's wrist, pulling him back into a long French kiss. "Ah~" Kaveh moans between kisses. When Alhaithem finally breaks the kiss to catch his breath, he laughs and says, "If it weren't the morning, I would have gone further, babe." Kaveh giggles, "don't let the pancakes burn now!"

"Mhm~!" That was so good! Thank you for the meal, baby~" Kaveh said, rubbing his stomach. "You're welcome," Alhaithem responded by grabbing Kaveh's waist and rapping his hands around it—

WARNING!!! SLIGHT SMUT!!!

—groping the smaller man's ass tightly, before pushing his head down to his neck and sucking on the sweet spots he could remember. "You're so pretty sometimes, Kaveh." Alhaithem laughed. "Sometimes?" Kaveh pouted, looking at Alhaithems face. "Always." Alhaithem replied, "Now let's get going, we still have work, you know." Alhaithem smiled at his boyfriend's pouting face as he groaned and walked to his room to freshen up.

-

(SO SOZ FOR THE DELY I WILL BE WRITING ONESHOTS NOW!!!-> AND I WILL POST ANOTGER CHAPTER TMR!!! I LOVE U GUYS SM AND TYSM FOR READING!!! PLS FEEL FREE TO SEND IDEAS!!!!)