#5◇

-
Smuttttyyyy sry 😘

"You belong to me, remember?" Alhaithem says, the tone in his voice becoming pale and jealous. "Haithem... it's not like that! She's my friend." Replies the shorter man. "Archons... YOU BELONG TO ME." Alhaithem cornered the other male in the far right corner of the two people's shared apartment. "You're mine.." Alhaithem roughly kissed his lover, winning the fight for dominance with his tongue easily. "Baby..." Kaveh says, pulling off Alhaithem's lips to catch his breath. "If I see you talking to her again, I'll kill her." Alhaithem threatened. Kaveh's worried shivers turned into a pale blush on his face. "I love you so much." Alhaithem kissed his lover's pale neck, earning a moan from him. "Show me then~♡" Kaveh flirted innocently, not realizing his boyfriend's rock-hard member grazing his crotch. "Are you sure?" Alhaithem questions. "Mhm-" Kaveh responds without considering the outcome of his words. Before long..

"Ah! Please, Alhaithem! Slow down!" Kaveh's suggestive moans are so loud, they might have been heard throughout all of Sumeru. "I..I'm sorry love- I can't!" Alhaithem groaned, his sloppy thrusts into his lover in front of him, and the moans of the two lovers seemed to be the only thing that could be heard. The man infornt of him crouching doggy style on all fours on the cozy comfort of Alhaithem's bed. Alhaithems long memeber, which seemed to be growing instead of shrinking, filled up his boyfriend's tight hole. "You're.. so tight, baby~..." Alhaithem couldn't help but feel as if the slutty boy was tightening around his cock on purpose. Each thrust became sloppier and sloppier. "H-haithem! I think I'm gonna come.." Kaveh moaned his heart out. "Me too, baby boy..." "anh.. ah~!" The steaming hot semen that rushed out of the bodies of the two lovers covered the bed. He took a step back to look at his accomplishment, his hot semen gushing out of Kaveh's ruined hole. Kaveh rolled over to his back, "Oh, you think I'm done?" Alhaithem grabbed Kavehs cheeks to abruptly connect them again. "You're not getting any sleep tonight, baby."

Needless to say, nobody else in Sumeru did as well. Especially not poor Erie, who had come to return Kaveh's wrist watch that faithfull night.

(JSBFJS HII ok ok so sorry for being late. My finals are this week and next month so I'm super stressed I had to write 2 essays today and have to do it again tmr sooo 😭😭😭 also I'm sorry I suck at writing smut 😢 BUT TYSM FOR REQS AND FEEL FREE TO GIVE MORE<333)