#7♤

-
(HIII THIS WAS A REQUEST BACK FROM #3 AND IM FINALLY POSTING IT!! THERE R 2 PARTS TO THIS, THIS ONE IS PART #1  TYSM FOR THE REQ AND PLS GIVE MORE J LOVE WRITING PPLS IDEAS!!!)

"You're such a moron Kaveh! All you do is talk, talk, talk, JUST SHUT UP!" Alhaithem yelled at the other male. "I didn't mean it! You're taking it the wrong way..." Kaveh responded."Oh shut up! I know what you meant! You're being stupid, Kaveh!" Alhaithem screamed, "You don't understand! I've been working all day and all night! How could you accuse me of taking the scroll!?" Kaveh yelled back —"You didn't even— forget it."Kaveh's eyes glistened. "Fuck you Kaveh. Leave me alone, I don't care for what you have to say anymore." Alhaithem sighed and pushed Kaveh away. "Leave." Alhaithem said. "... what?" Kaveh was heartbroken, "that's too far, Alhaithem! This is my house too!" "Not anymore." Alhaithem turned away, "..."

Kaveh grabbed his coat, and Mora, he pushed open the door. A strong gust of cold wind made his hair sway backward. "Rain?" Kaveh noticed after two minutes of walking, his eyes cloudy from the crying. Twenty minutes later, "It's still raining! Fuck this!" Kaveh started running through the forest he was walking through, tearing leaves and not paying any attention to the slippery ground or his small hands getting torn up by the thorns. "Fuck you Alhaith—!" Kaveh slipped, a giant, bloody wound stretched across his thigh, cutting it off from his limb, he fell, blood gushing everywhere. Kaveh started crying and screaming out of terror, his face covered in scars, too. "FUCK!" He blacked out.