Big three x shy injured reader

Why did it happen now...?

During one of the many training courses for class 1-A, y/n was trying his hardest as a hero to try and succeed, following protocol and assisting his classmates whenever possible. During the training, along with trying to put out the fires, the big three had shown up. Tamaki and Nejire as villains and mirio as a floating away civilian. During the fight with the "villains", nejire hit away one of your classmates, however, what no one anticipated were the next 5 gruelling seconds...the building was slowly falling..and the classmate was denki.

5....4....

He had tried to run away. As fast as he could. Getting to safety as fast as possible, but the building was big.

3.....2....

Suddenly, y/n grabbed his hand, swung him away but...now y/n was under the building, all to save his classmate...

1.....

.
.
.
.

It had been a few hours. You were lucky to be alive, just that you were unconscious. The class was halted for the day, letting everyone go, but the big three stood there in silence....how could this happen? A freshman, a simple freshman. And they took the biggest hit in history.

Y/n pov:

As i finally woken up, i had heard what happened, how i risked it all and saved someone, almost costing my life. I asked the doctors if i was able to have any visitors, to which he nodded and signalled the big three to come in. Nejire started off with giving me a hug. It was comforting, soft, gentle, yet she didn't seem to want to let go. Of course, i let her hold onto me, and noticed how shaky she was. Gosh, she looked so mentally drained. All i hear were her mutters, and i gave a soft sigh. "Hey hey hey....its no ones fault, ok? Don't be the one to put yourself down. You didn't do anything wrong." I stated, as she nods and i try to look at Mirio for some help, but instead, he saw my injuries, and was worried sick himself. The only guy to ever keep on such a brave face, and yet...he looked so fucked up, just out of it. I then see Tamaki, and realize he had a big frown. As I realized that all of them had lost faith in themselves, I slowly sit up and look at them, "Guys...shit happens all the time ok? Don't go around beating yourselves up for this. It was one accident-" "THAT ALMOST COST YOU YOUR LIFE!" They yelled, as i was taken back, they all had faces of destain and horror...god if looks could kill. "Even so, nothing is your guys' fault. You were doing as you were told, and one day, you will be great heroes having to face difficult situations, but you will grow from them". They look at each other and sigh, nodding as they accepted that fact. It didn't take long to help them become bubbly again, joking about during the fight before the building incident, and keeping Nejire next to me on the bed. She really was clingy atm, but i couldn't complain, she was quite cute when she got worried.

It had been a while, but soon, I was able to be let go from the hospital. As i was let go, i went to the teachers lounge and found aizawa, and he explained that i can rest for the next week, knowing my injuries and that i would be taken care of. Before i knew it, finally back at my dorm room, i saw mirio, nejire and tamaki waiting, as i gulp, they could only help but giggle, with tamaki smiling and chuckling. "Guyyysss...?" "Yessss?" Nejire replied, giggling. "Come on y/n, let us help you. You are exempt from classes, and we need this for a course, and as well to make it up to you!" Mirio exclaimed, as I didn't believe the first part, but i knew the second part to be true. So instead, i sigh and rub my head. "Fine, you can help, but no overdoing it!" They nod in agreement, and soon, entering my dorm room, i didn't have a heavy amount, rather enough for it to be nice. Of course, i had a small night light as well, and they all seemed amazed by my lava lamp and even my yu-gi-oh deck. I knew this would be a long night....oh boy ^^;

Mirio pov:

As the other two helped y/n get comfortable, i went downstairs as to help everyone out, making some food with them and even helping Eri draw, too. As i see the entire class 1A talking, smiling and even relieved looks, i could only help but smile.

Soon i came back to the room, wanting to have everyone eat, but i saw one of the cutest sights ever. Nejire had y/n in her arms. Silently with ease i bring the food to Nejire and Tamaki, covering up the other plate for the "sleeping beauty", and ate my own food, and soon sat beside them, watching as nejire held onto their new cuddle partner.

Nejire pov

As i ate my food and kept y/n close, i smiled and watched as i see him slowly breathe, and how he looked so comfy for once. I noticed how soft he was, how his grip was on me and how easy it was to keep him asleep. Poor dear hadn't been sleeping well, so this was a nice change of pace. I look at mirio, and he was watching us, smiling and saw tamaki play with y/n's hair, careful to not hurt him. As i look down at the smol bean, i soon kiss his head and slept until later afternoon.

Y/n pov:

Slowly waking up, i was surrounded by....warmth. As i looked around, i saw Tamaki let my head rest on his wolf tail, Nejire was laying on one side of me, and Mirio was on the opposite side from her. As i watch them sleep, i noticed the food, left there for me and kept warm by tin foil. i open it carefully and began to eat it, as i smile, letting the bug three relax. I was enjoying their company, even if it was only for a week. Buuuut then again, i did hear them mumbling about wanting to stay here. So i could let them know when they wake up that they can hang out with me whenever, but for now, i let them rest to enjoy my warm bed.