Lamia Momo Yaoyorozu x Mute Male Reader (edited!)

A/N: its short and simple, and as well, the art is not mine for this chapter (artist would be appreciated)

——-——————————

As you were casually sitting down under a tree, you had been waiting for your friends to come back from a school trip. You were one of many classmates from Class 1-A, proud of it too as you made many friends. Now why weren't you on this trip? Well, you actually offered to help the teachers that stayed behind with their work, as well, you did have a broken leg. Yep, you were unable to walk temporarily due to a combat training accident. Bakugo and you were going one on one, but he accidentally threw you by your leg onto the ground. He stopped when he heard a snap and realized his mistake. You obviously forgave him for his apology, and hugged it out as friends. Yes, you were friends with him, you both respected each other, as your dreams were different but the same. Anyways, this isn't about him. What this was about was the unexpected hearing of a hiss. Confused, you stayed seated but looked around, then at your waist. Soon, you saw a muscular, red tail gently hold you and pull you up in a tree. When you look up, you saw...momo? You began to sign "....momo? Is that...?" "Mhm! Hello, y/n!" She giggled as her eyes were beaming with joy. "Ok...mind explaining what happened?" You continued to sign, rubbing your head as she made sure you were not gonna fall off the branch, letting you go momentarily. "Well, when we were in our training grounds, we got attacked by a villain, not part of the LOV. Anyways, he had a transformation gas and well...we each became animals" she said with a soft giggle and a bit nervous, as she looks at you. You were surprised, but began to rub her tail gently, as she hissed happily and smiled. "Your tail is quite soft hehe...." You sign. "Thank you! Say, can we...head inside? It is a bit chilly out here" she asked, shivering. You nod, putting your sweater on her and smiling, grabbing your crutches and bringing you both back to the dorms.

As you were both back, she sighed of relief and went to the couch. She turned on the fireplace and sat on the couch, getting all warm and smiling. All you did was look at her, chuckling and soon sitting on the floor by her, as she looks at you. "What, scared of snakes?" She teased. "Get up here!" She said as she made grabby hands. You looked at her and sighed, smiling and getting up, soon you sat on the couch, as she sat up and wraps around your body, arms pinned as she held onto you, chin on your head. Blushing now, you look up at her. She looks down and smiled "don't worry, just wanting my cuddles...you are quite warm~" she said cooing, soon humming contently, as you lay back with her. You watch the tv, as she turned it on, soon rubbing your head and well, you couldn't argue (literally and metaphorically), as it was quite nice. You sighed and lay there, yawning and trying to move your fingers. She shook her head and hums gently, a soft melody being sung, trying to get you to sleep. You were pretty resistant, but what didn't help was when you look up into her eyes and well...thats all you can remember.

Momo pov

I had begun to hypnotize y/n, smiling as it was so easy, humming more and more, as my coils tightened and soon, his eyes began to close. I enjoyed seeing how much he had grown into a better human for everyone. As he began to sleep, I smile and yawn, now tired, i let our bodies cuddle together and slept, waiting for this quirk to pass over and hopefully wake up snuggled up with my little cutie in my grip.

Third person pov:

As you woke up, you saw momo still having ahold of you and keeping you close, making sure you were comfortable and still awake, she was distracted watching the tv. During which, you seemed to be feeling a little more awake, trying to sit up. Feeling her weight of her tail, she pulled you back down and giggled. "Hun, do you need something to eat?~" you nodded a bit, as she lets you go carefully, helping you up and giving you your crutches, she brings you to the kitchen, able to help make you some food, she sits you at the table and continues to cook for you. After a bit, she came back with food for both of you. "Thank you, momo!" You sign to her, to which she giggled and nuzzles you. "Of course y/n!" She stood beside you and ate, as she sits on her own tail and comfortably eats with you, as you both discuss about school and any projects coming up.

Soon, it was time for you to sleep again, a late night came as everyone was back to their dorms and all sleeping. You and momo sat at the fireplace for the night, as she smiled with herself wrapped around you, rubbing your shoulders and giggling. "Hey y/n, can i uhm....hypnotize you again?" She asks shyly. You nod in acceptance, knowing she enjoys it, and she kisses your head, and for the last time that night, she hypnotized you back into a deep slumber, assisting you to sleep without worry or a care in the world. "Goodnight my little y/n....see you in the morning~"