Nejire Hado x Abused Male Reader

A/N: i know this isnt a friday, but there will ne a second story for tomorrow. It will be a midnight one (because fuck you thats why XD) but really i enjoy doing these, i just need the motivation to write it. I have the story in kind, just not on my notes lol. This is to make up for last week, and its short but sweet. We all need a nejire.

—————————
As it was nightfall, a deep, rainy, cloudy night, it was very chilly out. Y/n had been walking around the dorms, unable to sleep, the thunderstorm keeping him awake. It was so hard to sleep, every crack in the sky reminded him of his past. As he sat on the main floor, he rested on the couch, holding his head and his leg softly thumped, unable to keep calm.

Similar to his problem, a girl, Nejire Hado had a bit of an issue sleeping. More of just unable to really pass out. She was too excited to be sleepy. She didn't know why, but she was happy and all giddy at the moment. She went downstairs to the main lobby as to find anything to eat, only to see y/n on the couch. Worried, she walked over slowly and carefully.

"Y/n? Are you ok...?" She spoke. Y/n jolted up as he turned to her, seeing her eyes, as he nods and stood up fast. "M-mhm! Sorry i was just uhm...about to go to-!" "Y/nnnnnn...." She said sternly. For the first time she was being....serious. Y/n sat down and looks at her, worried as she gently held his hand, soon moving closer. "Mind telling me what is really going on....?" She said, as y/n sighed and nods. "....i had a nightmare again...about them...." She sighed and hugs y/n. His parents haven't always been kind. Hell, he was lucky some days if he could come to school with no bruises and no marks. But other days, he came up with lies, until the truth came out. With many students in shock, they got worried and decided to help as much as they could, but really only the teachers and the big three could help. Nejire nodded and helped him up, as she guided him to the elevator. "W-where are we going...?" "To bed! Well, mainly to either watch movies or sleep! You are not sleeping alone." She said with a smile.

Soon enough, she brings him to her room, as she lays him on the bed and turned the tv on, dimming the brightness and turning on a comedy. As y/n watched, he laid on her gently, as he cuddled up, she held him close. "Hehe awww. hey hey.......why don't we do this more often hmmm?" She said as her face beamed. He nodded and with a soft, gentle kiss on the head, she held onto him, sleeping with her friend in her arms. As that time passed y/n was in slumber land, able to feel her hands on his back and having a close friend right with him. Yeah, she was protective, but who wouldn't want that in a friend?