Chapter Five:Happy Twelth Birthday Harper.

Harpers POV.

I woke up in my bed and let out a yawn. Today's my birthday, I wonder what dad and Paddy have in mind for today. Lately I had notice that they haven't been hanging around me as often as before. It bothered me a little bit but I was able to share my ideas with my friends about making up a map of Hogwarts. They agreed with my idea and decided to make it today where we all hang out together on my birthday.

I sat up on my bed to see Ace sleeping on the foot of my bed, Sebastian laying under the blanket and Alexander napping on his pincushion.

"Good morning Harper, had a good sleep?".

I looked to my doorway to see Paddy once again carrying a tray with a plate of waffles with melted butter and whip cream and a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whip cream. Not only that, there's another plate full of bacon and eggs on the plate. The smell seemed to wake up Alexander.

"I did Paddy, I'm looking forward for today".

I told him as he had a grin on his face and kissed me on the forehead.

"Happy birthday pup, now eat up, we have got a big day ahead of us for the birthday girl. Your friends will come over soon and Amelia is coming over to check on Akuji".

I nodded as I had a smile on my face, I began eating my waffles as Paddy began scratching the back of Aces ears in a peaceful manner. Ace seemed to love it. Alexander climbed on the tray and picked out a crumb on the waffle and ate it.

"What are we doing today Paddy?".

"Oh, you'll see, all I can say is it's going to be a fun twelfth birthday for you".

I nodded as I finished eating my waffles and Sebastian was eating my bacon. I gave Ace a waffle as he enjoyed eating the waffle bug he won't admit it.

"Hey Sirius!, can you come in here for a moment and help me move these boxes?!, the mail man dropped them off just now!".

I heard dad's voice ring out from the living room as Paddy seemed to sigh.

"Coming John, see you later pup".

Paddy got up from my bed and left, leaving me, Sebastian and Ace alone with our breakfast as Hedwig flew in through the doorway.

~"Noisy humans, they need to keep it down!"~.

Hedwig chirped out as as landed on the headboard of my bed. I offer her the spare bacon Sebastian had left over and she accepted it.

"Where are your children Hedwig?".

~"They are sleeping above the dog my owlet, amazing to think they can sleep through the noise your humans are producing"~.

I tilted my head as I moved the tray off my legs as I got out of bed with my cup of cocoa. Sebastian coiled himself around my neck as Alexander climbed on my shoulder. That leaves Ace and Hedwig to eat the leftover breakfast I didn't eat. I tied my hair back in a Dutch style as I left my room.

I wondered my way into the living room to see dad and Paddy bringing in two boxes. There was a pile of six boxes on the living room floor as the couches were moved to the walls. Dad was the first one to notice me.

"Hey Harper, happy twelfth birthday, we went shopping in the muggle world for your birthday and Sirius brought these".

Dad pointed to the boxes as I tilted my head and looked to Paddy.

"What is in the boxes Paddy?".

"Uhm books, book shelves, some plushies, you know, stuff you'll be interested in".