Chapter Seven:Meeting Luna Lovegood.

Narrators POV.

After Harpers birthday, she had spent all of her time at home playing with Bella, a German Shepard puppy she got for Christmas. Tending to the baby phoenix's and Hedwig, pampering Ace, talking to Alexander and Sebastian. Finally, spending time with Akuji the horned serpant. Let's not forget about her two dad's John Woods and Sirius Black.

Anyways, Harper was getting ready to leave for Hogwarts for her second year. She left Bella behind for Sirius and John to look after as she took all of her magical creatures in her mother's trunk. She can't help but notice Sirius getting close to John. He even went so far as to wanting to work in a partnership with him. John was surprised but he didn't mind it, he was looking forward to working with him.

"Alright Harper, got everything ready yet?".

"Just a moment".

Harper called out to John as she braided her hair Dutch style. She decided to wear a white collared shirt, knee length orangish skirt and roman shoes. To top it all off, she wore a black cloak with Sebastian around her neck camouflaged as a blue scarf and Alexander in her pocket.

"Yep, ready to go dad".

Harper called out, holding her mother's trunk as she approached her two dad's. Sirius was forced to wear his formal robes again. John wore a long sleeved white collared shirt rolled up to his elboes, a jacket around his waist, black pants, white socks and boots.

"Alright, off we go to Platform Nine and Three Quarters".

John cheered as Sirius stood with Harper in the fireplace with a handful of floo powder.

"Platform Nine and Three Quarters!".

Sirius shouted as he threw the powder down at the fireplace. Making it erupt into green flames as it engulfed Harper and Sirius.

They soon appeared in Platform Nine and Three Quarters quite early. Around the same time there are pureblooded families except the Weasleys bidding their children fairwell. Harper got excited when she saw her godbrother Draco receiving hugs from his parents.

"Paddy can I go greet my godparents and godbrother please?".

"Sure my little doe but don't get lost".

Harper nodded in agreement as she raced to greet her godparents and godbrother. John had finally appeared out of the fireplace next to Sirius.

"There you are Sirius, where's Harper?".

"She's greeting her godparents and godbrother".

Sirius told John as he nodded and they began walking in Harpers direction where she was getting compliments from Narcissa of her hair style. Pansy, Daphne, Susan, Hannah, Padma, Pavarti, Lavender, Sue, Lisa and Tracy are there and they loved her new hairstyle.

"So John, when I become an auror, I'm going to request Amelia to let me work with you".

"Good idea Sirius but maybe keep it between me and Amelia. Who knows what Dumbles will do when he finds out your working with me".

John told Sirius as he nodded, he is still angry at Dumbledore when he realized that Dumbledore didn't do anything to get him out of Azkaban. He didn't even say anything to ease Sirius's sentence and that was enough to piss Sirius off. He shook his head sideways, wanting to rid the thought of Dumbledore, today is his first time to see his goddaughter off. It's very special for him.

"Okay then John, let's keep it between us".

John nodded in agreement as they approached the group, just as John was about to bow, Narcissa stopped him.