A. BAR

NO ONE POV

People are having the time of they life.

dancing to the beat, drowning from the alcohol they drinking, making out in every part of the bar.

Everyone is happy!! Wasted!!

All of the people having the great time, but the owner of the bar watching everyone with her cold eyes, but that eyes making sure everything is alright.

Her gazed stop to specific person.

She furrowed her eyebrow, when she felt, that girl doesn't want to be here, like she was forced to come here.

The way the girl, anxious looking at everyone. Bitting her lower lip hard out of nervousness. It's the sign she hate being here.

The owner, felt rage in her when she saw there's a guy, dancing seductive forcing the girl to dance with her.

She immediately made her way towards the crowd, but stop mid way.

when she saw some girls pulled the girl away from the guy. She guess that's her friends.

So she made a way back, to the top floor, where she can watch everyone.

"may kilala kaming babae ni Micheal, gusto mo ba makilala? Virgin to?" - her friend asked

"told you to stop introducing me, to some girls. I'm not interested in anyone. Wala akong pakielam kahit pa virgin yan" - the owner coldly said

"come on Ayden, move on. Isang taon na mula ng nag niloko ka nya" - her friend said

The owner laughed sarcastically, and look at her friend coldly.

"i already move on Daryl!! Di ako interestado sa mga babae, wala akong pakielam kung virgin yan or hindi! Mahirap mag tiwala" - the owner factly said

She tried to hide the pain on her voice, but failed! Daryl know her better.

"pwede mo namang di sila pag katiwalaan Ayden. Just fucked them like how you used to" - her friends said

The owner smiled, pain written on her face.

"kinarma na ako sa pag lalaro sa mga babae. Ayaw ko ng mang gago at baka karmahin pa ako lalo" - owner coldly said

Her friend don't know what to say anymore, to comfort his friend.

They were sitting quietly, watching everyone.

The owner, suddenly stood up! That surprised her friend.

"yung babae kanina!! Shes gone!! Pero andun yung mga kaibigan nya!! And the freaking manyak is gone too!!" - the owner said

Anger can sense on her tone of voice.

"sinong babae??" - her friends confusingly asked

"call the pulis, tell all the security na walang lalabas. I will check the vip rooms" - owner said

She didn't wait for her friend response, and immediately run to get her master card.

She made her way to all the vip room, she tap her card in every room she walked too.

Some of them surprised, mad, but some don't even care.

Until she opened the door that made her blood boiled.

Blood on the bed can be seen, while the guy is still fucking the unconscious woman, laying on bed.

The owner immediately pulled the guy, away from the girl.

She didn't waste any second, and punch the guy hard.

The guy was surprised, but when he realised what is happening, he throw a punch, but the owner of the bar dodge it.

Out of reflexes, she take the lamp beside her, and hit it to the guy private part.

The guy was stund cant even move when he saw his dick that full of blood and it has a big cuts on it. Even the owner was surprised for what she did.

He slowly look up at the owner, his eyes is full of anger. He didn't waste time and punch the owner hard, out of his anger.

That punch landed on the owners eyes.

The owner immediately came back to reality, and immediately composed herself.

But before she can punch the guy back, someone barge in.

Its the police and, they immediately arrested the guy, the guy tried to escape, but failed so.

The owner, runned to the girl laying on the bed. She immediately cover a blanket on the girl naked body.

"hey miss" - the owner said trying to wake the girl up

The girl didn't even response. But she slightly opened her eyes. The owner know the girl is still in shocked. And that made her worry.

But at ease at the same time, when the girl opened her eyes, its means she's alive!

"Ayden, andun na yung ambulance sa labas, hayaan mo na silang handle to" - her friend said

"NO!! I need to be sure she's okey. Call Micheal, asked for his girlfriend help. Kailangan ko ng attorney, para ipakulong yung lalaki. Do everything para makulong yun" - the owner said

she immediately carry the girl softly, planning to carry her to the ambulance.

The girl trying to see who's the person who save her, she was dizzy, and weak at the same time. She thought, she's going to die.

But when she heard the door opened, she tried to see what happened, but her sight is blurry. She don't know what is happening, all she know is there's a girl who save her.

Once the owner, layed the girl on the stretcher bed in ambulance. She asked the nurse to take care of her, and gave her a calling card, to update her whatever happened to the girl, she also said she's willing to payed all the bills.

On the other hand, there's a girl outside the bar, watching everything.

She was worried and scared at the same time.

She saw the guy been arrested from the police. But she didn't saw the girl she's been looking for.

her world stopped, when she saw the girl been longing to see. Carrying the unconscious woman while walking out from the bar. Her heart sinked, thinking maybe the girl she's carrying is her girlfriend.

But what made her worry when she saw the girl she wanted to see, has a black eyes on her one eye.

She wants to run to that girl, hug her, asked her what happened, if she alright??

But she's afraid to face the girl after for what she did.

"cayley??" - she heard someone said

"ship!!" - the girl said when she saw a guy walking near her

She immediately run, away from the scene with the broken heart from what she saw.

Her mind not helping her, for thinking too much, and all negative comes thru her mind.

That!! She lost the precious woman, she owned before.

TO BE CONTINUED...