K. Cheer Up

Inlove??

Am i???

End of the flashback

After that day, i fixed everything!! I change my self!!

Week later, i go to work. After a week of absence, thats the bad news came!

She already resign! So i decided to visit her condo. Her passcode still the same, but she's nowhere to be seen.

Everyday after work, im visiting her condo, wishing to see her. But she didnt came back!!

Almost a year passed!! Thats the only time i had a courage to asked her friend daryl, hoping he know Where's ayden is.

But he didnt even look at me!! Or even a glace at me, his mad! I know.

Then liana, spoke to me. And told me, she saw ayden at one of the bar here in manila.

So after work, i go there!!

But!! There incident happening on that bar. Then i saw her!! Carrying an unconscious girl!!

She has black eyes on her face. I wanted to run!! To asked her if shes okey?? Or what happened?? I want to hug and kiss her.

But, i dont know how to face her. And i heard daryl, calling cayley!!

I don't have a choice to go.

I wanted to talk to her, but im scared!! So i decided to go!

Next day, i came back there. But i didnt see her anymore!! Everyday, im coming to that bar to check, if she was there!!

Im losing hope to see her!!

Then this earlier happen!!

I gather all my strength to talk to her. And act that im partying or having fun. But everything messed up!!!

"anak??" - my mom called me, bringing me back to reality

She's still wiping my tears, that non stop flowing!!

"you told me before, that it wasn't too late, because she still dont have a special someone. But now?? She already have mom. Is this the sign that i need to gave her up??" - i asked while im crying

"kaya mo ba?? Kaya mo bang i gave up sya??" - mom asked

I shake my head as an no!

"i cant mom!!! I cant" - i said

My mom heavy sighed, and guide me to stood up, to walk inside our house.

"kumain ka muna anak, at itulog mo na yan. Bukas pag katapos natin pumunta sa Church, mamasyal tayo sa mall. Para marelax ka, okey??" - my mom worriedly said

And from that??

I know, that even my mom, dont know how to make me calm.

No one!!

No one can make me calm, other than her!!

I need her!! I want her!!

"i want to rest mom" - i said

I composed my self, gathering all my strength to stood up on my owned, and walk upstairs.

Once i am on the bedroom, i immediately layed my self on bed. Hugging the pillow beside me, wishing shes the one im hugging, not just this pillow.

I miss you ayden.

So much!!

I lo-

-morning-