Music Room

(Wednesday, 17.05.2023)
*10 days till the wedding*

𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟

Today is the day.
Today I'm going to try to talk to Wille.

To be honest I was really nervous..
No! Forget nervous, I was scared. Scared of how everything will turn out and how Wille would react.

I thought about what I was going to say to him, staying up all night, but now my mind was empty.
I couldn't think of a proper sentence, just the fact that I was going to see him for the first time in years.

And I don't mean on the TV or in Interviews! I mean in person.

"We'll be there in 5! Get ready!" Ayub said bringing me out of my thoughts. We drove to Hillerska on their Motorcycles, me sitting behind Rosh.

I saw the building appearing in the distance. Now there was no turning back.

Technically we could still turn around but I told myself we couldn't, so I wouldn't think about giving up now.

We parked the motorcycles a few meters away from the building making sure no one saw us.

"Okay everybody knows what to do?" I looked to Rosh and Ayub just to make sure everything would go as planned.

They both nodded. "Okay then let's do this!"

We started to walk, sneaking from tree to tree, until we saw the back entrance about 15 meters away from us.

There were two bodyguards guarding the door making sure no one would get in.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath. We didn't think they would guard the back entrance too.

We needed to come up with a plan quick, before it was too late.

"Okay listen.." Rosh said getting our attention. "Me and Ayub will distract them so Simon can sneak inside."

"Are you sure? What if they catch you?"

"Don't worry they won't! And if they do we hopefully have the Crown Prince on our side."
She chuckled.

"Thank you so much guys!"

"That's what best friends are for, right? And now go!"

Before I could say anything else, Rosh stood up walking out of our hiding spot, Ayub following her.

I watched as she picked up a stone and threw them right at the bodyguards.

'Did she just threw a stone at them?! Omg Rosh!'

"Catch us if you can you losers!" Ayub screamed and with that the hunt began. Both started running, the bodyguards close behind.

There was no time to think now and I ran as fast as I could to the door, opening it the second my hand hit the doorknob. Right when I stepped inside I closed it, locking the door.

'How stupid of them to leave the door open!' I thought to myself before making my way to find Wille.

I started looking through the corridors. It was currently 9:30 am so his speech must be over. I know from a reliable source that the choir will be performing at 10 am, so I have about 30 minutes to find and talk to him.

'Come on Wille, where are you?'

~ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ~

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕞

The speech was okay, even though I stumbled a few times. I was glad that it was over and that I now, only have to listen to the choir later. I love to listen to him, because it reminds me of Simon. It reminds me of how beautiful he sang and how everything started.