No way back

(Friday, 26.05.2023)
*1 day until the wedding*

𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟

"You look amazing minion!" I looked at my nana through the mirror. She had a bright smile on her face. I was wearing the outfit she and her friends made for me. It sat perfectly and was actually really comfortable.

"If your man is still looking at that other woman when he sees you, then he has no eyes, that's clear! You look absolutely stunning Simme!"

I laughed. "Thank you Nana!" I turned around and smiled at her.

In that moment I heard my front door opening.
I looked in the direction of the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. In the door stood my mom and..

"SARA?!"

"SIMON!" My sister ran up to me embracing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Omg I can't believe that you are really here!!" I hugged her tighter.

"I missed you so much!" Sara let go of me and looked me up and down. "Simon, let me tell you, you are rocking this outfit! You look gorgeous omg!!"

"Thanks Sara, Nana made it!" I nodded in Nana's direction.

"Nana!" Sara went up to hug her too. "It's good to see you!"

"God to see you too my dear!"

Mamá joined us and we all sat down in the living room. "So, what brings you here?"

"Mamá told me about your plans to crash the royal wedding!" Sara responded instantly.

'Well definitely didn't think of that response..'

"Uhm.. yeah! Guess I am crashing the wedding!"

Sara's impression was unreadable. "Okay, but I have to ask you this, because I am your Sister and I love you. Are you 100% sure that its worth it?"

"Yes, I am!" I said with a steady voice.

My sister, Mamá and Nana still looked at me worried.

"If I don't do this, I will never know what might've happened and I'm sure I would definitely regret it later, to not take my last chance." I finished my sentence but added "I know it's been a long time, but I also know that I would lie to myself, if I said I haven't thought about him Every. Single. Day."

Mamá and Nana nod understanding, while Sara still looks a bit sceptical. I turned my head only looking at her now. "I know it sounds crazy, but deep down I still love him. I always have."

Sara stood up and walked over to me, taking both my hands in hers. "Just promise me you won't get your heart broken again."

I brought her hands to my lips, placing a soft kiss on them. "I promise! Don't worry." She gave me a light smile.

"Well then, if you don't already have one to drive you to the wedding, I would happily apply." She said and I chuckled.

"Thanks Sara! That would be great!"

~ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ~

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕞

Tomorrow is the day.
I will finally get married.

I'm not gonna lie my head was a mess right now. There are so many thoughts swirling around in my head. Some of them saying I'm finally turning into the man my mother wants me to be, others saying you are stuck here forever. A few even say I might get happier in the end, even though it's not likely. But most of them are about the man I hurt and broke his trust twice. How I broke his heart and left him in the dark while I went deeper into the darkness myself. Maybe it was good to let him go, I wouldn't have want to drag him down here with me.
Deep down in this life full of lies and madness.

I think I can't even call it a life at this point.

Someone said to me ones "What's the point in surviving if you can't live?"

Back then I didn't know what it meant, but over the time I figured it out.

Everyone thinks I'm living the perfect life, that I am happy all the time.

But oh they don't see me when I cry.
When I am overthinking my life, wishing I handled thinks differently, wishing I made other decisions.

I would do anything to turn back time.

Guess there is no turning back now.

Not for me.

♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for this short chapter but I really had no idea what to put here.

The next chapter will be the final one, so get ready..