Secrets

TW: this chapter contains anxiety, panic attack (don't read if you feel uncomfortable or triggered by it)

(Thursday, 25.05.2023)
*2 days until the wedding*

𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟

*ding dong*

The doorbell rang at 10 am in the morning. After my Abuela convinced me to crash Wilhelm's wedding, she made some calls and asked her friends if they could come to Bjärstad to help her with my outfit. Nana told me that I didn't had to worry about it and that she had everything under control. I said that I could just go shopping, but she insisted to make my outfit and I didn't want to argue with her, she would win anyway. Stubbornness runs in the family I guess.

When I opened the door, 4 older women around Nana's age pounced on me and kept on telling me how much I've grown and how handsome I am.

"Mis amigas!" Nana walked over to us greeting her friends.
They did a little bit of small talk until Nana's voice went serious.

"Ladies, we need to make an outfit for my minion here! He is going to crash the wedding of the love of his life and needs to look absolutely stunning. He needs to look breath taking, so that his man won't even think about this other woman."

They all nodded listening very carefully, looking just as serious as Nana. "We don't have much time, so let's get to work!"
She clapped her hands and everyone began to open their big bags with everything you need for, if you want to sew something. One lady even brought a whole suitcase with a lot of fabrics. I didn't even notice that they brought them until now.

After everything was settled, they all turned to me. To be honest I was a little scared of what's to come.

"What's going on?" I looked back and for between them, landing on my Abuela.

She walked over to me with a measure-band in her hands. "Hold still minion, we need to measure your sizes."

~ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ~

I was so relieved when I got an email from the record label that contacted me a few days ago, saying that they want to meet up with me in an hour. It allowed me to get away from my Nana and her friends for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, but sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming. They didn't need me anymore anyways, because they already have all my sizes. Right now I'm speaking with someone from the record label and show them some of my songs.

"Simon, I must say they are really good!" The man in front of me said looking through my song texts.
"I think we could work very well together in the future!" He looked up to me.

"That would be amazing!" I tried not to sound too excited and remain professional.

"I think it's clear that you are definitely talented! So my question is, would you be interested in signing a contract with us?"

"Yes, I am!" I blurted out instantly.

He nodded at my answer flashing a quick smile. "Well, then let's get to the paper work, shall we?"

~ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ~

"And minion? How did it go?" Nana asked excitingly.

"I signed a contract!" I smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh minion, I'm so happy for you!" Nana hugged me. Her friends congratulated me too, while still working on my outfit.