2 - Uhh...Ink?

Welcome to the cringe! Shut up.
Warning: Cringe, misspelled, swearing, short because my brain is loading and wrong grammar.

(Killer POV)

It's been almost like a year ever since I got reincarnated and I barely find enough food and drinks in order to survive.

I was wandering around to find something useful until I stepped something. I use my hand to uncover the snow, once I did that, I found a knife with blood stains? I guess the original Killer must have lefted here. I let out of hum and observing it.

I let out of sigh and thinking that this knife could be useful. I put the knife to my inventory and continue walking. 

4 hours wandering later...

I sat on the bench in waterfalls location and getting bored and pretty lonely. Though, I feel like I forgotten something. I put my finger to my boney chin and thinking of what did I just forgot until I remember something. I was suppose to meet Nightmare but why does take it so long? or maybe it needs more time for him to gain his sanity or something? I was not sure about this Nightmare. Either it's Fgod, Jerk, Softy, Dadmare or etc... whatever other fans they prefer.

I sighed and laying on the bench and closing my eye sockets before slowly letting myself to sleep.

CRASH!!! BOOOOM!!!

I woke up from a crash and an explosion? I groaned in pain, I slowly got up and removing black dust that were covering to my jacket. 

I started looking around and finding what was the cause of this. As I keep looking, I felt like someone is on my shoe or my leg? I looked down to see... Ink!?

"Oh sorry... I didn't see you.... uhh" he said with a nervously look and I just deadpanned. I sighed and helping him to get up. "Thx!" he said and he continue, "Oh! I'm Ink Sans the creator and the protector of aus! but you can call me Ink!" he said and he's acting a bit childishly. 

"So... you're a sans too? Interesting." I said and patted his skull. "You're so short." I teased and he pouted. "Hmp!" I chuckled and seeing him acting like a tsundere child. Man, this is too cute-

"Whatever...also, I need to go and find Error before the balance might ruin." Wait... Balance? Does that mean, this Ink and Error were working together? Wow... I'm lucky... and now I have to take care the problem between Nightmare and Dream. Greeeeaaaat.

"I'll see you around sa- er-" "Just call me Orca." he nodded as ok. "Alright. I have to go now and I might meet you again. Cya!" he said as I waved at him as a goodbye and then he left on a puddle of ink.

It was nice to see an Ink doesn't do stupid and ruining the balance. I felt proud. Well... I can't feel any emotions but it was my opinion. I think.

I just realized, I forgot to ask Ink to let me go with him and leaving this au. I WAS SO FORGETFUL!!!

"Don't even try to laugh, readers!" I said and thinking that maybe the readers aren't watching and this is not on wattpad? I sweated drop and hoping that I was right.