Kayone F. Maxison

Name: Kayone F. Maxison

Age: 18

Nationality: Motswana-American-Japanese

Gender: Male

Looks: Before

Looks: After

Heights: 3'9

Heights: 3'9

Weights: 2,9

Likes: Roblox, Rise of Nations, Games, Anime, Pets, Military, Neko, Helping people, Ruling the world, Weapons, Harem, Memes, Youtube, War Thunder, World of Tanks, World of Warships, Call of duty, Explosions, Demi-humans, Noob.

Dislikes: Bullies, Racist, Fascist, People calling him weakling, Losing, Tyranny kings, Slaves, Bandits, Monsters, Goblins, Orcs, Corruption governments, Geneva Conversion, Theocracy, Priests, Medieval world, Communist.

Background: Kayone F. Maxison was an average and the small size boy like a 6 year old due to him been stuck like that. He was bully by others for been weak and small, His classmates tormented him for years and many of the teachers didn't even help him. Kayone was killed by a explosion in the classroom, Including his classmates and teacher. But he was reincarnation to another world. However, He has a power from his favorite game roblox: rise of nations. Kayone will adverturer on the new world.

Personality: Caring, Friendly (To his friends and allies), Happy,  Shy, Ruthless (To his enemies).

Parents:

Father (Deacesed)

Mother (Deacesed)

Theme song:

Undefeatable - Sonic