y/n gorgon... 🩸

kyoto sister school exchange event -group battle 1-

"we're starting in one minute." both school we're in their designated areas, gojo's words came out from the megaphones around the school. "now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from iori utahime-sensei." iori seemed awkward as she spoke. "um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um... now and then, help each other out... or something..."

"time's up." gojo said, nobara had a 'what the heck' look on her face. "hey! gojo, you little..." the rest of what iori had to say went unheard. "now, let the sister school exchange event... begin!" once all the students heard this they all ran off. "respect your seniors!" iori's shouting could be heard through the megaphones.

y/n was running closely behind megumi, maki had decided that it'd be better if y/n stuck with megumi because they feel more comfortable around him. "ichiro?!" yuji glanced back at megumi. "so stupid." nobara looked bored out of her mind.

"where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?" panda, yuji, and maki were by each other as they ran. "it was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still."

"at the time we agreed upon, we'll split into a megumi squad and the panda squad for scouting. we'll be counting on you after that, yuji." yuji saluted maki, a smile spread across his face. "yeah!" megumi black divine dog was running in front of the group.

there was some ugly red spider curse in front of the group. "where are you going?" the curse asked. "that's a small fry." panda looked at the red spider curse. maki got out her staff and began to swing it a bit. "senpai, stop!" megumi called out.

todo had appeared out of nowhere, his sudden entrance blew things out of the way. panda and yuji both got into a fighting stance. "great! you're all here!" todo had a smile on his face. "come at me all together!" all the tokyo students minus y/n got into a stance.

yuji was quick to run at todo, he grabbed todo's face he brought up his knee and kneed todo in the face. "scatter!" maki yelled out. y/n, megumi, and maki ran in the same direction. panda, toge, and nobara ran in the other direction.

"todo was alone." y/n was slower than the other two, megumi was glancing back. "we were right to swap yuji into that role."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

before the exchange event started

"todo will absolutely be out to crush us straight away. mai might follow behind him to come after me, too. todo's a monster. the worst possible outcome would be that we face him and get wiped out. so our plan was to leave just one person. as much as i'd want y/n to fight him without motivation from someone y/n would stagger. itadori, we'll leave that role to you." yuji pointed at himself.