Chapter 5

3rd person pov:

Yoko was walking through the halls heading to the nightshades library. Yoko found another nightshade member so she decided to lightly jog over to them. As she caught up with her fellow nightshade she realised that it was ajax.

"Hey jax." Yoko said as she started to walk next to him. "Hey yoko, oh word of advice, stay clear of y/n she's quite nuts." This made yoko become confused, "what are you talking about?" Yoko asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh she didn't tell you?" The boy asked as Yoko shook her head. "Well we were going on a date and she started to yell at me for no reason, all I did was ask her a question." The taller boy said awfully grimly. "That doesn't sound like y/n I'll talk to her in the morning. Yoko said while ajax simply nodded.

They finally reached the Edgar Allan Poe statue and snapped twice. "You two are late." The two heard the all to familiar monotone voice call out to them from the bottom of the staircase. "Yeah sorry we were talking about something." Ajax said. The girl took off her mask and started to talk.

"As you know I am not the greatest with creating social gatherings so I'll leave that to B and Yolk." Wednesday then let Bianca speak as Yoko just stood their silently, thinking. "So we have a vote, we either go to the poe cup lake or we go to the theaters to watch scream."

The nightshades then voted, the lake was outvoted because on the 3 sirens picked it while the rest of them picked the theaters. "So it is settled we will be going to the theaters on Tuesday and this is strictly going to be us alone no one else unless they join the nightshades."
The raven haired girl said.

Yoko stood up and walked towards Wednesday someone grabbed her arm. "Hey I heard about you and div, you wanna talk about it?" Yoko heard the voice say. She turned to be met with Bianca and shook her head, "I'm fine I guess, it just hurts when someone you loved cheats on you with someone you hate."

Yoko said that and turned to continue to walk towards Wednesday. Yoko stood their patiently waiting for ajax, enid, Xavier and Wednesday to stop talking. "May I have a word with Wednesday?" Yoko asks heditantly. The shorter girl nods as the other 3 disperse walking towards a different area of the library.

"So?" Wednesday asked in her usual monotone voice. "I was wondering if y/n could join the nightshades?" Yoko asked reluctantly expecting a no. "Fine, but she has to be here on time, you also need to take a mask and a cloak and you need to tell her about the plans on Tuesday." Wednesday said which surprised Yoko.

"Ok." Yoko said with a grin on her face before wandering off to talk to Xavier. "You really want her to bring y/n here?" Someone scoughed. She turned to be met with ajax looking at her with a disapproving glare. "I don't understand how that's your problem." She said and before he could say any more she walked away.

Time skip:

It was time to leave the nightshades library and return to their dorms. Yoko was so excited to tell y/n that she almost forgot the spair cloak and mask. Once she grabbed them she practically ran back to her dorm. When she entered her dorm she turned towards y/n who was tossing and turning in her sleep while shaking.

This immediately concerned Yoko so she thew the spare cloak and mask down into her bed and quietly but quickly walked to y/n's bed to comfort her. "Hey, hey, shhh it's alright, I'm here, nothing can hurt you shhh." Yoko said as she got next to y/n hugging her and stroking her hair.

Y/n suddenly jolted awake which startled the half asleep Yoko. "When did you come back?" The red head asked confused (y/n is ginger if u don't like it sorry just redheads>). "About 10 minutes ago, I walked in on you shaking and I tried to calm you down." Reassured the smaller girl.

"What were you dreaming about?" She carried on. "Oh something that's already happened it doesn't matter anymore." The read head said with a weak but fake smile. "Well I've got good news for you.." Yoko said trailing on, "well?" Y/n said growing impatient. "You've been accepted to join the nightshades." Yoko said as she walked to her bed to pick up the cloak and mask.

She then walked back to y/n side of the room and passed her the two items. "Oh and we're going to the theaters in two days to let you know." "Oh ok." The taller girl replied while smiling. "Who's actually in the nightshades?" She added on. "Oh well there is me obviously, Bianca, enid, Xavier, kent, divina, Wednesday and ajax." Yoko replied.

"Fuck." Y/n mumbled, "what's wrong? You don't wanna see ajax after your 'date'." Yoko said to her. "Not really, I'm going to guess he's said for you to talk to me without even telling you what happened." Y/n said. "Well he said he asked you a question, you told him to fuck off and then you came back to nevermore." Yoko said not really believing that her roommate would do that.

"Well he's right but wrong." Y/n replied, "why did you do that?" Yoko asked, "I'm not complaining by the way he doesn't deserve you." "Well in the morning before class he came to ask me on the date and we walked for a bit until he pinned me against a locker and tried to kiss me, that's when Wednesday came and dragged him off me and put him on the floor. There was no question all he said was that I would've liked it and he wouldn't take no for an answer until I stopped turned around and said 'fuck you'." Y/n said quickly trying not to let tears slip from her eyes.

Yoko just sat there shocked while her eyes turned red indicating she was wanting to kill ajax. "Don't, I'm alright ok?" Y/n said knowing what Yoko was thinking of doing. "He can't just do that to you though." Yoko said standing up. "Yoko cmon just come cuddle me we can deal with it later okay?" Y/n said pleading for the vampire to calm down.

"Fine, but only if I get to beat his dumbass." Yoko said while y/n wrapped her arms round Yoko. "Of course." Y/n said before kissing the top of Yoko's head. "Goodnight, love you." Yoko said as she drifted to sleep not comprehending what she had just said. Y/n, fully aware of what the vampire had just said was having a minor panic attack before also joining Yoko asleep.

______________________________

Bit of a short one this time sorry, just idk what to write but it's the Easter holidays so I'll hopefully be able to write more during this time.Also I think I might keep this story in 3rd person view. Stay safe my lovelies.
-Your favourite dumbass writer