Introduction

Hello readers! Real quick before the story actually starts, this story doesn't quite follow the events in game in order though you'll meet them in order-ish, (Monstadt,  Liyue, Inazuma, Sumeru, etc.) This story is also more of a story rather than a one-shot type. 

I do want to say that I have not experienced neglect myself and am not 100% if the descriptions I mention of it are close to the actual experience. So in advance, I am sorry if not everything is accurate. This book is mainly an escape route for those who feel or are neglected in some way meaning it's not too focused on the subject.

Please don't be afraid to reach out to someone if you are, nobody deserves to go through that..

TRIGGER WARNING: This book does have some heavy topics of child neglect and mature stuff such as that. So unless you as the reader are comfortable with that, then proceed.

You're +19 in this, no younger. As for the 'harem' they are all +19 no younger. Also you/Y/N have no gender to be honest. So this book is for anyone at the moment. 

Ones who's birthdays/ages are a not clear though have a +19 age and will be added are:

- Kazuha 

- Thoma

- Heizou 

- Cyno

- Wanderer/scaramouche

- Albedo (hes +500-)

- Aether (He's also +500)

All characters (Except You/Y/N ofc) belong to Mihiyo, the creator of the game.

Well enough chatting, let the story begin!

____________________________________________________________

You are reading,

Hooked.