Chapter III: New Attire

"Good afternoon ladies, gentleman." Swan, the entrance guard of monstadt greets. "Oh good afternoon Swan." Bennett greeted back with a grin before continuing walking only to be stopped by a spear.

"Uh...who is the person behind you all? They don't seem local.." Lawrence asked, glaring at you. "Oh, don't worry they are a friend of ours. They are just touring monstadt." Bennett spoke, a sweat bead forming.

Lawrence looked back at Swan for confirmation who nodded. "Well then, sorry for the unpleasant greeting." The light brown haired guard apologized, which you accepted. "Please, enjoy your stay." Lawrence smiled, both guards going back in position.

When you four entered Monstadt, it was much more livelier and busy than it looked in game. The sky had lightened the buildings and the floral decor made the city look much more lively. In short, the city was breath-taking as you stared at it in awe. As for the people, there were many that roamed the city's streets, ones that aren't even in game.

The clothing that they wore looked much more pleasing as they didn't look drawn on..eh-em, Timeaus..

Making your way deeper into the city–which mind you looked much bigger than in-game, you spotted some of the npc's. Katheryne standing at her post, Anthony by the fountain, Marjorie standing by her shop and promoting it, and Timeaus who was standing by the crafting bench sorting out bottles of..stuff?

It was odd seeing Npcs actually moving and having their own life instead of standing like a statue waiting for the player to interact with them.

"We should head to the Favonius Head Quarters, that's where we'll meet Lisa." Bennett spoke up, pointing to where the head quarters were. You nodded, honestly it was a bit odd seeing as you already new almost where everything was in Teyvat and getting re-told about it.

"Ah, Benny's Adventure Team thats were you were!" A voice spoke, "Oh hey Katheryne, do you need anything? Commissions?" Bennett asked as the four of you walked over to the stand.

"Yes, actually. There was a commission that just came up, heres the information on it." Katheryne handed a piece of paper to the trio, supposedly with the commission. "And this commission requires Fischl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung and her companions?" Fischl crossed her arms.

Katheryne nodded as Bennett huffed before turning to you. "I'm sorry that we had to cut this short. We should be back later depending on what time we get back." Razor nodded at his statement. "It's no big deal, commissions are important so I can't blame you. We'll just have to find another time." You reassured as the blonde nodded with a grin. "The Favonious Head Quarters are just at the very top of the stairs. Then you enter and go to your right. You should find Lisa there." He explained. "Hopefully it won't be too much trouble." You shook your head with a chuckle, "I doubt it will."

Especially since you know the very layout of this whole city..

"Well then, Bennys Adventure Team, let's head on out!" He fist pumped the air. "Until we shall meet again (Name.)" Fischl spoke, her eyes closed. "Yes, until we meet, friend." Razor nodded, but not before handing you a Wolf Hook.

They waved before rushing out of Monstadt to their needed location.

You lightly smiled at the small gift that was given to you by the silver haired teenager. Though it quickly disappeared with a huff as you looked at the stairs you'd have to walk up.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh my god...never again..." You whined as you took the final step with a huff. "Indeed, those stairs are a hassle. Can't blame ya." A voice agreed. "Yea, they are tiring.." Your head shot up to the voice and saw the two guards, Porthos and Athos standing in front of the FHQ doors. Not going to lie, you forgot about these guys..