Tripping balls

WARNING: the following program contains scenes of graphic stupidity among four life long friends who compete to embarrass each other
Basically an accidental confession from Y/N when she accidentally inhaled a trippy blood demon art- THIS WILL CONTAIN SWEARING SEX JOKES DRUG JOKES DARK HUMOR AND MAYBE SMUT

Let's start already-

You were rocking back and forth while sitting in the infinity castle. Still affected by a trippy blood demon art.
"Is Y/N ok? She seems a bit.. off."
Nakime asked, a bit concerned for her friend. A muscular, and might I add FINE, guy with navy stripes and dove-grey skin turned to the pale woman, who had her silky dark hair covering her eye.

"She's fine, just got hit with a weird blood demon art." The demon said, his bright golden eyes glanced at the (h/c) girl. "She's just a bit dumber now" he added teasingly. You pointed to the yellow eyed basketball. "At least I can fight without turning people into donuts, AK-A-ZA."

An irk Mark appeared on his forehead.
"HEY I-"
When he turned to look, you were centimeters away from his face. "DONUT Stress!" You giggled. "It's ok to TACO bout it!" You then started laughing like a mad man.
He turned even redder as your hands were placed on his thigh. (like bros such a virgin 💀🖐️)
You were tripping balls, so you didn't notice his face nor your hand placement, for plot reasons of course.
Nakime, being the real one she is, and noticing how she could help influence them, got up and quietly mumbled. "Muzan-sama wants me to summon the lower moons" which wasn't a complete lie,he was going to need them. So she teleported you both to your house, luckily it's seculded enough for privacy. (If ykyk)

You got even closer and for some reason, the tattooed man didn't pull back. If anything he wanted to pound you stupid. Still in that goofy position, You decided to make the first move. (Giga Chad style)

You leaned in closer and gave him a kiss. Akazas eyes went SUIIIIIIIIII. But he closed them and melted into it. And soon enough you were on a futon, face red as Mars, with uppermoon three above you. He was already hard from your hand on his thigh but this made his dick twitch more then my eye does. He leaned in and gave you a french kiss. He slowly moved to your neck, biting down just enough for pleasure. You moaned as he kept going.

"Do you wish to continue, love?" He asked, looking up at you, gold eyes filled with love and lust. You nodded, eager to keep this feeling going. He slowly removed your top and undergarment and began fondling with your breasts. You moaned a little louder then before. He takes note of this and begins to you his tongue. His tongue did wonders on you, like holy shit he's good. "A-Akaza~"
He did not think he could get even harder but that proved him wrong. He looked up at you and OH BOY was he turned on even more. The lewd expression on your face caused his dick to go SUIIIIIIIIII. He left marks which caused even more noises to escape you. Your breath hitched when he trailed down to your bundle of nerves. "May I?" (E/C) eyes looked at him with pure lust as you nodded your head. He pulled your bottom undergarment down and set them aside. He lowered his head and licked your clit. You moaned his name as he kept doing magic with his tongue. You whimpered when he stopped only to moan erotically when he put two navy fingers in you. A third one went in and you screamed in pleasure. He moved his fingers in and out. A knot began to form in your stomach. "I'm c-close.." You managed to get out. He began to move faster, which made you louder. You felt the knot snap as you finished all over his fingers. He then licked his hand of your juices, causing you to blush from embarrassment. You notice the tent in his pants so you wanted to do something about it. You went over to where he was and placed your hand on his bulge. You pulled his pants down and licked the precum off of it, earning a moan from him. You began to suck, causing more moans to escape from him. A hand was placed on your head as he moaned "Good girl" he felt a knot in his stomach and he pulled away. You were once again on the futon with him on top. He looked at you for consent and you nodded. He aligned himself at your entrance and slowly slid in. You moaned from pain and pleasure when he did this. After giving you time to adjust, you signaled him to keep going. Lewd, wet noises came from your mouth as he pounded into you, pleasure taking over both of your senses. You felt another knot form and so did he. Your walls tightened as you finished, shaking with pleasure as his dick twitched inside you. He slowly pulled out as your body went limp. He picked you up bridle style as you snuggled a bit closer to him.

Warm water hit your skin as he washed you. When he finished washing himself he picked you up and spooned you as you lay down, you muttered a quiet "I love you" before falling asleep. He smiled softly and hugged you.

"I love you too."

YALL HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THIS WTF THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD-

Should I write more smut or not? Also, WTF IS THIS- MSA EXPLAIN NOW 💀

Have a good day! And don't forget babies are biodegradable.