sub akaza smut for y'all bc I'm a good bestie

⚠️ THIS WILL BE VERY, VERY SMUTTY, BEWARE OF MY SMUT WRITING ABILITIES ⚠️
This y/n will have a name, Taiga! I think from now on, I'm gonna give y'all a name.
Praising, femdom, pet names (kinda) and SMTH else I forgor lol
OK IMA SHUT UP NOW
Let's start!

"T-Taiga?"
The demon asked, a bit flushed as you had him pinned on the bed, your *POOSAY* right on his dick. "You seem to have a problem, why don't we fix that?" You whisper in his ear, clamping your thighs around his *MhM*. A contrasting blush appeared on his dove gray skin as he turned his head to the side to avoid your gaze.

"Akaza~"
He turned to see your faces only centimeters apart from each other. "C'mon sweetheart," metaphorical Honey was dripping from your voice because so sweet, "Let's have some fun"

The way this motherfuckers face turned red made you smile. You then started toying with his 'problem', earning a moan from the uppermoon. Taking this as a 'Keep going', you stroked a bit faster, causing more erotic noises to leave his mouth. You used your free hand to tease his nipple.

"T-Taiga-san I'm gonna-"
Loud moans filled the room as you stroked faster and faster. He finished all over himself. Small moans left his body as you licked him clean. "I think I deserve a turn. Right, 'Kaza?"

As you say on his face, small moans erupted from your mouth as he tongued you. "G-good boy.."
You moaned out. He went faster, the praises fueling him. Moans leave your mouth as his tongue did it's magic on you. You planned on stopping midway but this felt to damn good. You tangled your hands in his strawberry pink hair. "P-pretty boy" you kept moaning praises as you reached your climax. When you finished you positioned him at your entrance.

"You ready, love?"
He vigorously nodded, lust in his golden eyes. You slowly inserted yourself, causing you both to moan. You then went faster, pleasure clouding both of your thoughts. Wet, lewd noises filled the room as you both reached your climax. You slowly got off and collapsed next to him. Muttering praises and such. You never knew why, but he intrigued you so much...

You loved him for it.

Alr bitches that's gonna do it for today but before I leave I'ma share some memes-

We stan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We stan

We stan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Akaza Cult stuffрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ