With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground.

Sayaka POV

      I looked at Leon since we were walking to school together, and realized the road we were going down had been in a few of my dreams, a kind of destroyed dystopia. Full of corpses, and all kinds of other corrupt things that no normal teens would like to witness at their age. I see our favorite coffee shop and grab Leon's hand and start running, because I needed a window seat and they just opened. Its a competition between me and Kirigiri to get it, since its the nicest spot. Its a booth, but she doesn't want my "singer cooties" because she's my bodyguard and witnessed me getting stabbed around two years ago. Today's that anniversary. I should stop blabbing to my mind people, huh? 

     We got to the doors and I pulled Leon through the doors. We both got this really good coffee and almost both chugged it risking our throats getting burnt, but that's fine. I loved it. Leon smiled at me and I noticed the nail prints on my arms, I assumed they were from Leon. 

"Leooooonnnn what are these?"

"Oh! I woke up earlier and thought I killed you because of a dream. I was gonna tell you..."

     I looked at him with wide eyes then turned around and Celeste walked in with her girlfriend, and I waved them over, smiling. I motioned at the seats around us and smiled, as a sign to sit, because well. I don't have cooties, and in the heaviest accent I've heard from her,

"School is cancelled due to flooding."

I almost screamed, but didn't even realize it had been pouring the night before, but it was for the better. Everyone thinks I'm stuck up for being a popstar.

(289 words.)

For 

salemcore

They've been waiting<3