Prologue

To know:

Think

English

Japanese

Guide

___________

Third POV:

On one Late Night, Y/n was up currently making a snack for herself while binge watching Avatar the Last Air bender.

She quickly popped up some popcorn in the microwave and hopped upstairs into her room to finish the last Ep of Season 2. Once she was all cozy in her bed and with the remote in her hand she pressed play and continued watching.

Before it started, the TV got all fuzzy and went white.

"Are you kidding me... ? YOU HAD TO START ACTING UP ONCE IM ALMOST DONE WITH THE LAST EPISODE?!"

The Girl grumbles as she gets up and Knocks on the TV, yea y/n like that's gonna help..

"whatever.. I'll just switch it off and on"

After she does so she goes back into her streaming app and tries to look for the show again

"huh?.... I don't see it anymore??"

That's just great.. The world doesn't want me to finish this.. Curse you god.. Guess I'll rewatch Demon Slayer

Sighing, the girl puts on Her beloved Demon Slayer and got back into bed. Munching on a couple pieces of popcorn she was able to bring up the show and start it.

But once more it became fuzzy and turned white again

"ok.. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!!?"

Getting up and going over to the tv once more she crouches slightly to look at the tv. She notices a little blob of Black on the screen and tries to scratch it off but the blob is getting incredibly bigger by the second. Once it makes the whole screen black, A black blob shaped arm come out of the screen and Grabs Onto Y/n's arm, Yanking her into the TV

WHAT THE FUCK!

__________

After what feels like an eternity Y/n opens her eyes and sees black all around her, until a beautiful clearing appears in a split second.

Y/n currently is on the ground surrounded by flowers and grass.

"Where am I?.. Am I dead?"

"No you are not, Little one"

Y/n jumps in the air at the voice and looks around to find the figure behind it.

" I'm not here with you, I'm your eternal Guide and I've come to ask for your help"

"Help? Why would you want MY help.. And where am I?"

"You are in your minds escape, you see you're asleep... I'm asking you to help someone on their journey to defeat a demon king"