Chapter 13

To know:

Think

English

Japanese

Guide

*Think*- Other Characters

M/n- Mispronounced Name

___________

Third POV

The next few days Y/n and her companion Kiki, whose on her shoulder currently, have been doing a lot of moving around these past few days with healing and going back to her cabin to putting all her stuff in her new estate.

Her estate is in the middle of where everyone's at but mostly close to shinobus Butterfly mansion which was abit convenient since Y/n expects to get hurt more often.

Y/n is walking around the outside her estate and sees Giyuu coming around the corner.

"Ah! Tomioka-San!" The girls smiles brightly at the Black haired male

He stops in place and gives her the smallest of smiles before speaking, "I wanted to know if you'd like to accompany me to town today?"

Y/n eyes widen, HE WANTS TO HANGOUT WITH ME?!?!?!

Seeing her frozen and not speaking he turns around with a frown, "S-Sorry for bothering you... I'll be going-"

"WAIT!" She grabs his Haori and walks in front of him, "You didn't let me start my sentence!"

He averts his eyes away as the tips of his ears turn pink, "Sorry.."

"No need to be sorry! But to answer your question.. I'd love to go with you!"

Giyuu eyes widen slightly, "Alright.. Let's go"

____________

As they found the nearest place Y/n was in 'Aw' at the beautiful decorations that littered the small town.

"Tomioka-San! Look at these fishies!" Y/n gushes at the fishes in a large bowl before looking at her Human companion

"They look beautiful"

"Right?!" She giggles as she turns her head and sees Beautiful Wisteria Necklaces in the next booth, "Woah! Now that's beautiful"

Giyu softly smiles at the female, He's only known her for a little while and he's already smitten with her presence. He only wishes for it to continue but alas all good things come to an end.

"HEYYYY LOOK It's Tomioka and Avatar-San"

Y/n turns her head and notices the rest of the pillars coming over and sees Tengen Giving her a wink.

Weirdo

KiKi had deemed that Tengen was a no good Playboy, seeing as Y/n told her about each Hashira before and doesn't like him so she hisses and claws at the tall pillar who tried to give Y/n a hug

"Oi what's with your rat?"

Y/n grows a tick mark and punches Uzui on the arm, "She's not a rat you big oaf! She's a monkey"