Private Party for two

-Steve's POV-

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCCCKKKK!!!!!" I yelled into my pillow. I have got to stop listening to Two and Dally. They told me I should try making out with him! Why did I listen to those idiots? My mom suddenly came into my room.

"Hey Steve! Keith and Dally are here, sweetheart. Love you." She then left my door open. "I love you too mom!" Just then, whaddya know! Two and Dal kick my door wide open even though it was already open!

"What do you want, assholes?" I asked them. "We heard you made out with Soda!" Two cheerfully replied. "Don't remind me." I plopped my face down on the pillow and let out a disgruntled groan. "Why do I do things I regret?" My voice was muffled by the pillow.

"I dunno!" Two exclaimed. "Oh by the way, I've got someone for you to meet, Steve!" Dally said. I lifted my head from a pillow when a darkly tanned boy walked in. "Hi I'm Johnny!" He said cheerfully. I glared at Dally.

"Hi Johnny! I wasn't informed somebody else was coming over I would've made myself look more decent." I arose from my bed and walked over to Johnny. He was so much shorter than me. "I figured you're lonely, you might need to meet someone new." Dal said. "I'm not lonely!" I exclaimed. "I beg to differ." Two chuckled. "Y'know," Johnny said. "you look familiar..." He looked at me, examining my features, like I was some exotic painting.

"You're in my art class, aren't you!" He exclaimed. "Ohh! So someone has noticed you!" Dal exclaimed. I elbowed Dal in the ribs. "Yeah! I'm actually friends with Soda! Dally says you two have been getting along!" He said happily.

"Johnny you misheard me. I said that they made-" "A FRIENDSHIP THAT WILL NEVER END!" I interrupted. "Steve, your gay is showing." Two said as he read one of the comics on my bed. "Jesus he really is a nerd." I heard him mumble looking at the comics.

"Well anyway, I tagged along with Dal so I could invite you to the party today!" I looked over at Dal. "Sorry what party?" I asked. "The party at the Curtis residence? Y'know the one that's every spring break?" I snapped my head over Dal. "How the fuck am I just hearing about this now?!?!?"

Great! Just great! Now I can't make up an excuse NOT to go.

"Well thank you very much but I..have homework I gotta do!" I lied through my teeth. "Liar! You get your homework done on time cause your a nerd!" Two exclaimed. "JUST BECAUSE I GET STUFF DONE ON TIME DOESN'T MEAN I'M A NERD IT MEANS I'M A DECENT STUDENT!" I hollered.

"Steve, you're gonna scare Johnny." Two said. I looked back at Johnny whose eyes were now wide. I gave an awkward laugh. "My apologies, you see he just doesn't get the difference." "It's alright. Pony and Soda continuously play fight. It's even worse when Darry joins in." He said calmly.

"So are you going or not?" Dally asked. "I dunno. Why should I go?" I asked him. "I'll buy you chocolate ice cream." Dally said. "I'm sold!" I exclaimed. "We'll get ready you lazy bum!" Two said. "Well then can you please kindly get out of my room?" I asked. "nOOOOO Steve! We were planning to see you undress!" Dal said in annoyance. "Alright!" I grabbed the hem of my t-shirt.

"EW GROSS WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" And Dal, Two, and Johnny left my room. I started to burst out laughing. Jesus those guys don't get the joke.

-Time skippppp-

I swirled my hair into these complicated swirls and grabbed my sunglasses. Now I looked look like a cooler frat guy. I wore leather jacket with a white T, blue jeans, a dog collar, I had a pair of earrings on (the small, ones my mom bought at Kohl's) and some black converse.

I walked out of the bathroom to see my friends and Johnny sitting on the couch. My mom was talking to them. "Oh look at my baby boy! Y'know I still remember when you were little!" My mom exclaimed. "Wow, Steve! You look like Dal!" Johnny exclaimed. "Yeah! You look normal!" Dally said. "He does!" Two agreed. Assholes.

"Okay, sweetie be careful tonight!" My mom said. "Yeah c'mon now man! Let's go before we die of old age." Two joked. We walked out of my house and hopped in Dally's car.

Dally pedaled to the metal and we got there in record time. Of course it wasn't without Johnny yelling "DALLAS TUCKER WINSTON YOU'RE GONNA KILL US ALL IF YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN!" which was pretty funny.

We got out and walked to the door which Johnny opened up with ease. Music was blasting and people were partying. The house felt almost unreal. It was big and covered in white tiles.

I turned my head to talk to Dal but they were already partying. I walked around nervously over to the drink table and grabbed a Sprite. I took a swig from it and walked through the crowd of teens.

I bopped my head to the music and walked around a little more. I bumped into someone around halfway. "Hey watch-" I looked up and it was Soda. I blushed a bit in embarrassment. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Soda!" "It's alright! I didn't know you liked parties." He said. "Actually my friends dragged me here." I chuckled. "You wanna...grab something to drink?" He asked me. "I already have some." I showed him my Sprite.

"I'm not talking about Sodas." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back. He opened the fridge and took out some vodka. "Woah there! I can't drink!" I told him as he poured the vodka. "Relax! It's a party!" He handed me the vodka. Yikes.

-Soda's POV-

What am I doing?!?!? I just gave Steve a drink! We aren't allowed to drink!

Now we're laughing in a private room. I don't even know what we're talking about at this point. He puts his hand on my face, turning me towards him.

I looked into his deep, blue eyes, looking for an answer to what he was doing. Without thinking, I kissed him again. It wasn't a curiosity kiss. I wanted to kiss him. He didn't even hesitate to kiss me back.

I'm dragging him up to my room now. I drag him in and lock the door. He pins me up against the wall, and kisses me hard. I take off his leather jacket and throw it on the floor. We both know that we should stop this before this goes to far. But we don't.

We're both undressing now. I kick off my shoes and remove my shirt. I turn around and look at Steve. I marvel at his body. I should stop. But I don't wanna. I want Steve.

What are we both getting into?