Death Part 1- Evan Afton

In 1987, within the Afton's Household, they were planning a birthday for a young little boy. He was named Evan. On this day, little did he know that it would change his life and how things would be. Five days before the party. Today, it was pretty average. Evan was in the living room searching for his Fredbear Plush, and Mike was within a hiding space to spook out and spook Evan as usual. Ella was helping Mr. Afton in the basement with his “Projects” but she wasn’t doing much besides giving him tools and suggestions. In the living room, Evan managed to find Fredbear; he was on the tv stand, and as soon as Evan went to pick up his plush from the living room Mike popped up from behind the couch and spooked Evan. This action that Mike always seems to do torments Evan so much that it always brings him to tears. The whole family hated when this happened; little did they know that a small prank could lead to the worst consequences, four days before the party. It was four days before the big day. Again the day was typical.  Not much was happening; Evan was in his room playing with his toys, Ella was napping in her bed, Mike was going to pop out of somewhere again to spook his brother, William was in his "office,” and Rosella was watching romance movies in the living room. Back in Evan's Room, he had noticed that one of the Fazbear Family Plushies was missing a head. It was his Foxy plush. All that was there was fluff; it had its body, but it was pretty sad it didn't have a head, but then Evan remembered what happened to it. Mike and Evan were fighting over it and off came the head. Unfortunately, Rosella wasn't able to fix it because she left her sewing materials at work, she had promised Evan that she would repair it. She ended up never keeping that promise.  Evan went to pick up the headless Foxy plush as soon as he picked it up, Mike once again popped up out of the closet and spooked Evan again it was repetitive. Day 3 same thing. Day 2 same thing. One day before the party. On this day, it was almost Evan's Party, so they went to Fredbear's Family Diner to set it up for the party. In advance of Evan being William’s favorite kid, they had purchased the Fazbear Exclusive Vip Birthday Pass. They got one free plushie from the Plushie Corner and invite one friend + their family as well. As Ella was helping Evan choose what plush he should get he was picked up by someone he couldn’t tell. Evan screamed and wailed, but no one heard him; by the time he started to scream and cry he was thrown into a dark Parts & Service with parts and bits of Robots. Due to Evan being scared by these bits and pieces he clinged to the door and cried till his eyes dried; even when they dried, he still screamed for help—no way to get out. The parts and bits of animatronics frightened Evan, he wanted out but could not; he screamed, cried, and begged to be let out. William heard it and let him out; he scooped Evan up, carried him home, and reassured him that he was ok. Day of the party, Happy Birthday, Evan!! Everyone that Evan talked to had said that to him, no matter who it was. Even Mike had said it. It was just in a more grumpy tone; Evan was used to that, and it didn't bother him. In the kitchen, Ella, William, and Rosella were preparing the cake for the party. Back in the party room, chaos was occurring. Evan was screaming and crying because of what Mike was doing. He was carrying Evan, into the mouth of Fredbears on the last number of Mike's countdown… CHOMP! Fredbear's mouth bit off Evan's frontal lobe. Everyone, including Mike, was screaming. In the kitchen,  Rosella and  William heard the chaos outside of the kitchen and told Ella to continue working. They went out to the main party room and bursted into tears. William called the hospital, and everything happened so fast, Mike couldn’t even take in everything. The only thing that he could take in was the fact that he hurt his younger brother. In the hospital,  Evan was rushed into the room, he looked like he was gonna pass out, cold and unconscious. Nurses and doctors were there trying to save him. In the end, it seemed as if everything was better, Evan was stable, but he was in a coma, but he was stable enough to have visitors. Since William was still mad at Michael, cause he caused it. In William's point of view, he thought it would be safer if Mike didn’t visit him, so he didn’t allow him to visit Evan. Within Evan's room, William and Rosella were inside, Rosella was near the door, in a puddle of her own tears, and William was talking to Evan. He wasn’t expecting a response, because Evan was laying in the bed, in a coma. Rosella managed to pull herself together to join William, As William was “talking” with Evan, Rosella pulled 2 plushies out of her purse, one Fredbear, and the other was a SpringBonnie plush, which was Evan's newly owned plush. William took the plushies, and placed them beside Evan’s non-responsive body, weirdly, as soon as they were placed Evan’s heartbeat stopped and he died in the coma, and it brought both William, and Rosella to even more tears.