Death Part 4-Mike Sh. Afton (Michael Afton)

In the Afton’s House, it was quiet. Too quiet. There were no sounds of Ella, he didn’t expect to hear Evan cause he already knew why. He didn’t talk too much about it. But as he was remembering the past, he got a call from the police station and he told them that he was coming to visit him.  When he arrived there were too many police officers surrounding Mr. Afton. Michael went to the window and William started to laugh insanely one of the officers slapped him and he automatically shut up. He told Mike something, it was love and he could tell that he cared. He had told him "I won't be able to take care of you anymore.  These guys -He pointed to the officers- won't let me. I know you're not going to believe me but I love you and I wish I were better. I have a task for you, I need you to repair your brother and sister.  I completely understand that you did something wrong with your brother and it'll be hard to do and I want you to know that I'm not mad at you for that ok? -he held his hand out and Mike took it and hugged it and it was taken away from him in force as the police officers took William away back to his cell. Michael went home and started planning on how to accomplish this. He figured he would start with his little brother Evan. he went to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria and searched for a wheredown Fredbear suit, it seemed powered off. He figured that it was, he went to drag it home but in 3 seconds its eyes turned on and the sound of a girl? Was heard? That was odd. Mike thought Cc only possessed it. Then beside the animatronic was a locked box that wrote “Do not open.” - Mr. Afton'' Mike left it alone and apologized to the girl, and brought it back to Parts and Service in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria. Then he walked off to Sister Location. On the first night nothing happened, it seemed normal but as the nights went on jumpscare, after jumpscare. And on the very last night. Mike was scooped, and his inside layed in the spoon of the scooper machine.