Uncovered Pt-2

Arthur Leywin

I was in my room trying to breakdown the current situation. Right now i have the number of Aya Grephin in my hand. If the citizens of Dicathen knew about this then I'd probably have a bounty on my head so large it would make the royal treasury look plain. But do i even have the right to use this number? Also, if Tess finds out that I'm playing around with another elf...oh don't even wanna think about it.

I guess I'll take a walk to calm my head. It isn't like me to overthink stuff (The canon Arthur overthinks everything ik, but this is a smut based ff so changing that a bit).

.

.

.

The garden at Xyrus Academy was nothing to laugh at. Although its more of a playground for duels rather than a garden. But for some reason I didn't want to go to my private training room, so I inevitably ended up here.

Suddenly felt an acute mana spike behind the dorms. Although judging from the reaction of other student, only I was able to detect it. But why? The mana felt didn't feel threatening, and it disappeared just as quickly.

I'm being lured...

They know that as a DC officer won't be able to ignore this, and god knows want to.

I guess blowing off some steam won't be too bad. Its probably another stuck up noble...or so I thought. As soon I turned around the corner, my jaw fell to the ground. The black haired elven lance was leaning against the wall, gazing at me with those blue starred eyes. Her hips were brushing against the building, her puffed out chest calling out to me. Her skin, as if shining in the starlight was the most alluring thing had ever seen in my life. I was lost at the figure currently in my sight. She giggled to tell me I had been staring far too long.

"A-ah, apologise Lance Aya. am Arthur Leywin, a member of the DC. I stumbled this way because I sensed a mana fluctuation. I'm terribly sorry to have disturbed you."

"No need to apologise. I was the one who let out that mana, in hopes of calling a handsome man over. I'm glad it worked."

She then smiled like an angel who had a devil within her. But even that made me blush. Fuck...why is she making me feel this way? I'm always confident around women, and even immune to their teasing. So why? Is it because she's stronger than me? Dammit! don't like this at all. I need to do something...

"I'm glad you think of me that way, Lance Aya. You are looking charming as always. Even a military uniform can't block your undying essence of beauty."

"Ara, those are some big words Arthur. You can call me Aya by the way, drop the formalities."

"If you insist, Aya."

"Hehe~ Also, the reason Mica was so eager to give you her number was because the Director was boasting about your strength. She is always looking for a good sparring partner, regardless of their race. doubt there was any other meaning to it."

"Ah...thanks for telling me." Wait, is she..."Does that mean, Aya, you are insinuating that your reason had another meaning?"

"I wonder~ By the way, care to tell me why you're hiding your core stage?"

What?

I immediately went into battle mode. My posture hadn't changed but I had got rid of any opening! might've had. I was ready to risk my life in case she was here to capture me for the council.

"Calm down, Arthur. The way the Director was talking about you, I just find it hard to believe that you're not even at the yellow stage."

I couldn't tell whether she was telling the truth. Her explanation wasn't unbelievable, but I was still on edge for some reason.

"Also, I'm pretty close the royal family of the Elves. And Elder Virion had often let things slip while talking about his favourite disciple'. Honestly, its not hard to see he was talking about you considering the rumors between you and the princess."

"...I'm hiding my core stage because don't want to attract attention."

"Not doing a good job at that are we now?" "Well...its been back and forth."

"So? What stage are you actually on?"

"...high silver." (a/n I dont remember what said earlier but this will be arthur's power level from now on)

"..."

For the first time, saw Aya's casual seducing expression fall to a serious one. She was contemplating whether I was lying or deceiving her. However, my piercing eyes made everything clear.

"That's...impressive. I didn't think that not even the Director knew your real strength."

"If possible, please keep it a secret."

Of course, only if you can prove it though.""

I let out a sigh and removed the bracelet on my left hand. The three beads hanging from it made a zing noise and my core was exposed for inspection.

"It really is High Silver, dear me. But wait...there's something else."

"Aya, only a few people know about this. Although I can't force you, I'll have to insist that you keep this a secret. I am a quadra-blahblah."

"...why are you telling me this?"

"What do you mean?"

"You could've masked your core as somewhere in yellow and would've believed it. wouldn't even have suspected that you were hiding more elemental affinities, So why?"

To be honest, I didn't know why was telling her all this. This woman was throwing me off my balance.

"...I don't know. But now that have, does that make us friends?"

Aya let out a laugh at this and the tense mood dissipated somewhat.

"Are we friends huh? Hmm....that depends."

"Depends? Depends on what exactly?"

"It depends on whether you will use my official scroll or my personal one." She said while using illusion magic to make her words seem even more seducing than her tone implied. She then handed me a scroll that was very different than the Lance card. No doubt, with this I could contact her without anyone else knowing. (a/n It occurred to me that phones arent a thing in tbate. Just think of them as those communication scrolls that tbate uses to contact someone after calling out their name.)

"U-um, Aya-" looked up from my hand that was holding the scroll only to see Aya had vanished. I couldn't detect a trace of her presence anymore. Should say as expected of the best illusion mage on the continent?

*sigh* What are you going to do now, Arthur Leywin?

First, I guess I'll go talk to Tess and Kathyrn since its been a while.

.

.

.