Chapter 6 Spending time with Lord Blight and Lord Blackmore

Luz's POV

" So, let me get this straight, Luz " Paisley told me with a scowl. " You made the most feared vampire queen sleep on the couch last night, because she made you angry? " Paisley asked her scowl slowly growing wider.

" Yes, like I said, Lord Blight, made me angry, so I forced her to sleep on the sofa. " I drawled slowly spinning my favorite wooden stake knife in my hand.

Paisley burst out laughing, startling me into dropping my favorite wooden stake knife.

" What's so funny, Paisley? " I growled shooting a glare at the older vampire.

" The fact a hunter made the most feared vampire queen sleep on the couch! Haha! How is that even possible?! " Paisley asked before bursting into more fits of laughter.

" I don't know, Lord blight and I got into an argument, I said I was sleeping on the couch, Blight refused saying she'll sleep on the couch " I explained slowly growing annoyed with Paisley's laughing.

" What's so funny, Paisley? " Lord Blight growled strolling into the room.

Paisley smirked " I heard your in the dog house, Blight. Barely been a day and you've already pissed off your wife! " Paisley said bitting down hard into her lip.

" Shut up. Besides, you're one to talk. Remember when Sharon was first staying at the castle? Remember how she made you sleep on the couch that same night? " Blight teased.

Paisley tsked. " No, Sharon said she was sleeping on the sofa, I gracefully took the sofa. I'd never let my partner to take that uncomfortable sofa. Know why? " Paisley asked.

" Why? " I asked.

" It doesn't matter, Noceda- "

" Because I have one moto! One rule! Whatever you call it! And that is to treat my partner like the amazing lady she is! I've always treated Sharon like the queen she is! " Paisley said proudly.

" Yes, Paisley we get it. Your a gentlewoman. " Blight said rolling her eyes.

" And proud of it! Amity, you should start acting like me, you know, if we want to stop this war " Paisley told the other vampire.

Lord Blight smiled " act like my older sibling? I'm good thanks " Lord Blight told Paisley messing up her hair. Paisley laughed a huge smile creeping onto her lips.

Wow, Lord Blight has such a pretty smile.

Wait? What did I just think?! No! You can't think like that, Noceda!

Lord Blight is not pretty!

She is though.

No! Shut up brain!

" So, what are the plans for today, Amity? " Paisley asked jarring me from my thoughts.

" Well, since Noceda and her friends, I guess, will be here often, maybe we should take the day to give them the tour of our castles " Lord Blight suggested leaning on Paisley's head. The siblings are adorable. Yeah, I'll admit that. Not out loud of course.

" That is a brilliant idea, Amity! " Paisley said gently shoving Amity off her. " We should obviously start here, since we're already here " Paisley said smiling widely.

Lord Blight nodded back with a smile. Why must her smile be pretty?

" Noceda, go fetch your friends so we may begin " Lord Blight told me.

Usually I would would refuse this out right. Unfortunately, Paisley and Lord Blight do have a point. This castle is my new home, and my friends will be coming to this castle quite often. So a tour would be a great idea.