Episode 5: Some new Shines

Ozpin's Office

As the four entered Ozpin's office they see Ozpin behind his desk and Glynda next to him.

Jaune: Is there something you need us sir?

Ozpin: Yes and I believe it's time to tell your two new teammates.

Pyrrha: Sir?

Weiss: About what?

Ozpin: Ms Rose knows correct?

Ruby: Oh about that. Ok.

Weiss: Tell us what?

Glynda: Who Jaune really is.

Umbara

After eliminating the Umbarans from retaking the airbase Captain Rex, Fives, Tup, Kix, and Jessie are now near one of the gunship until Sargent Appo approached them.

Appo: Sir we found on where Jaune was attacked but still no signs of his body or his equipment anywhere.

Rex: Keep search. He has to be there somewhere.

Appo: Yes sir!

Fives: Still not signs of Jaune?

Rex: *sigh* No. not even his armor was found. It's like he's just disappeared?

Tup: Maybe he was captured?

Jessie: No he wasn't. Jaune said he'll rather die than to be captured by the enemy.

Kix: Maybe he went awol.

Fives: No he wouldn't. Jaune is a loyal soldier through and through. He'll never leave the Republic.

Tup: I second that. Jaune is well known to keep his promises to the republic and the Jedi. He'll never go awol.

Rex: Ok... Jesse, Kix help Appo on searching for Jaune.

Jesse/Tup: Yes sir!

Rex: 'Where are you Jaune?'

Beacon Academy

Weiss: He's a what?!

Pyrrha: He's actually an alien?

Ozpin: Correct. Jaune here is not from our planet.

Glynda: Not only that he's a clone.

Weiss: A clone? You mean he was bred?

Ozpin: Yes he has. Jaune here needs your help on adjusting to our world till his men arrive to pick him up.

Jaune: Till then I'm still you commanding officer from here on out. Are there any questions?

Everyone: ...

Jaune: Alright then. Ozpin sir, permission to return to our dorm.

Ozpin: Permission granted.

Jaune: Thank you sir.

Time skip

In their new dorm room which is next to team BRNY's dorm everyone got unpacked but do to the lack of space the had to resort to bunk beds in which Jaune agrees to much Weiss's disapproval.

Pyrrha: Hey Jaune, can I ask you a question?

Jaune: Hm?

Pyrrha: Who's Kix?

Jaune: Kix was our medic in the 501st. He was also on of my friends too which includes Rex, Fives, Jesse, Tup, and Hardcase. But sadly I guess Hardcase can no longer be included.

Ruby: Why?

Jaune: Hardcase sacrificed himself to destroy a separatist supply ship. He... saved our lives but gave up his own.