Episode 13: Seek & Destroy

Location: Venator: Resolute

Anakin: Well this is just great!

Kenobi: Indeed. At least we know what happen to the ARC trooper.

Anakin: But now Master Windu is now somewhere we don't know! Not only that this stupid portal won't open!

Kenobi: Trust that I know how you feel Anakin.

Anakin: Funny way of showing it.

Kenobi: But we must keep our minds focus and try and find a way to get them back and open this portal.

Anakin: You're right master. Sorry.

Rex: General Skywalker sir!

Anakin: Please tell me you got some good news?

Rex: In matter of fact we do.

Kenobi: What is it Rex?

Rex: We found a way to open the portal but it's so small that we non of us can fit through it.

Anakin: Wait you found a way to open it? How?

Rex: Weeellll.

In the hanger bay they see a droid on top of the portal doing a weird pose as they see the portal open but by a foot wide.

Anakin: How did this happen?

Rex: Ask Jesse.

Kenobi: Jesse?

Jesse: Well we were *cough* Fooling around for a bit with one of the droids so we decided to decorate the portal during you absences. Once we did that the portal opened but like this.

He gestures to the portal with a nervous smile but at least they have an opening even though it was covered in B1 droid parts.

Kenobi: Well it's a start I guess. Cody we need a spy droid to go through the portal and see if it can locate master Windu. Also can someone please remove the droid parts.

Cody: Yes sir!

Remnant

It was dark outside and both Jaune, Blake, and Hardcase were infiltrating a White Fang meeting at the window staring at the large amount of Faunus who join the meeting.

Hardcase: That's a lot of Faunus down there.

Jaune: Agree. Blake you recording this?

Blake: Affirmative.

Jaune: Good let's see if the head of this operation shows her face.

As time passes one of the White Fang lieutenants walked up the stage to announce a special guest and low and behold it was non other than Roman Torchwich himself. Jaune was surprised that he was here instead of whoever is really in charge. Now knowing something big is actually going on he ordered Blake and Hardcase to call for backup. As the meeting continued it turns out that Torchwick somehow stole an Atlas prototype Paladin. Jauen was disappointed that Atlas let them took it without proper investigation. Now he knew he definitely doesn't trust Atlas with Republic technology. Just then one of the White Fang grunts noticed them and sound the alarm. Soon all hell broke loose. Both Jaune, Hardcase, and Blake made a break for it but Torchwick was hot in their tail now controlling the Paladin. Jaune turned around and landed a few shots but do to its thick armor it was much more harder to take down.

Hardcase: We could use a Jedi about now!

Jaune: Just move it trooper!

On the other side of Vale Windu could here gun fire and smoke coming from the distance. If there is one thing he know it's that a battle is going on that's needs his attention. Now running towards the fire he could see it's coming from an opening large enough for a small battle field of some sort. The moment he arrived he sees the clone he was told about and surprisingly with another clone and a girl. Decided to jump down and help he ignited his lightsaber and join the fray.