The Wall Around Our Love (Donald Trump x Elmo)

**News Report To Alla dem Sesame Street Citizens**

"Breaking news! This just in, Trump has allegedly claimed to build a wall all through Sesame Street, including some border laws. Anyone who objects against it, will be deported. This is Big Bird, and you're watching: BBC" (iykyk)

Elmo was absolutely heart broken. He felt as if his heart had shattered in two. Sesame Street was his home he couldn't be separated from his friends, they were like family to him, a family he didn't have. He wouldn't let this happen he HAD to do something about it. Trump couldn't do that, he had no right to, especially for no reason other than the fact he just wanted to. No matter how much power trump had, he just couldn't do that.  Elmo was gonna stand up for Sesame Street, his home, his life, his world. He had to do something, he just had to, and he was, even if it meant he had to get deported.

**Fast forward 2 days later**

Trump had just arrived to sesame street after a grueling, tedious and exhausting plane ride to Sesame Street. He just couldn't believe he had to work beside freakin puppets, and his overly high ego thought he was way above them (Dude thought wrong). About 15 minutes later, he got a message from his manager, AKA, his good ol friend John.

Johnny <3 : Hey Donny there's some red puffball dude from sesame street and he wants to do a live interview if u want i can cancel it.

Donald Duck: Naw dawg its fine, ill do it only cuz i wanna delay actually buildin the wall with these air heads as much as possible.

Johnny <3 : Sure dude i'll tell em to make it for 3 that ok w u?

Donald Duck: Ya ya dats cool.

Johnny <3: Kk baii  man see ya @ da bar later

Donald Duck: You know it ma man

**Fast Forward 3 PM**

Elmo was impatiently waiting until the clock FINALLY striked 3 as he stood outside of the BBC news building. 

"2:40, ugh, when will it be 3?!" he couldn't bear the thought of waiting even more. 2:45, he swore that it had been about 20 minutes since he last checked the time. After about a million times of turning his teletubbie phone on and off and leaning against the wall, the clock finally struck 3. In the blink of an eye, he was ushered inside and sent to hair and makeup before he had got to see the news set in person and it was weirdly intimidating.

He was snatched out of his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder. "Hey there Elmo! I think you already know who I am, but just so you know, were gonna start filming in 2 minutes so you should probably get on the set." Big bird proclaimed with a friendly smile. "Wow, I can't believe it... it's actually you!" Elmo beamed in pure disbelief.

"You bet it's me lil chickadee! Well, I'll talk to ya later, were about to start." Big Bird reminded the fuzzy red headed fellow as he started to walk off in the distance. Elmo rushed to his seat but stopped dead in his tracks. Blue ocean-like orbs struck him speechless. How could one evil man look so... godly? He didn't even notice he was staring at him star-gazed until...

"Oy! You! Yes you! Red ball of yarn! Get your ass here so we can just get this over with" Trump barked angrily. And holy pancakes dude, this expired 2-year-old couch cheeto had a goddamn temper. 

A couple minutes passed and the cameras started rolling. He was now on live TV for all of Sesame Street to see.

"Good afternoon Sesame Street, this is the daily 3 o'clock news, and today we're here with Donald Trump and our city representative, Elmo. How are you doing Elmo?" Big Bird announced with a pearly smile. Oh no, Elmo couldn't talk in front of probably all of Sesame Street, it was way too nerve-wracking, but he had too for his home.

"Thanks for asking Big Bird, and I'm doing great..." Elmo managed to speak. "That's great! What about you Trump?" Big Bird pried. "I'm doing fine" Trump muttered. "Okaaayyyy... well enough dilly-dallying! So, Trump, why'd you decide to build a wall through our town?" Big Bird asked with slight annoyance. 

"Well, because I believe having a wall separating the town in two, would improve the economical growth, as you won't have your family as close so, you wouldn't have as many distractions to your everyday life." Trump explained "The amount of days off per average here is outrageous and is why your podunk of a town is so broke. But remember, I'm only doing this because I care about the citizens of Sesame Street and don't want to see your town crumble down, which I bet you don't either." Trump finished with a grin. What was this overcooked orange biscuit going on about? It would only make things worse, clearly.

"With all due respect Trump, I think that would only make things worse, I mean, taking away their motivation? Sounds pretty idiotic if you ask me." Elmo defended; he wouldn't let him win. "I have to go with Elmo on that one Trump" Big Bird agreed. "You're only saying that because he's your friend, one day you'll see the benefit of this and regret your opinion." Trump declared and motioned for the cameras to stop.

After one last glance around the room, Trump left. Even if what Trump had said offended Elmo, he still had a burning feeling to go after him, and so he did.

"Trump! Wait up!" Elmo called, hoping he could hear him. "What do you want midget?" Trump asked, irritated, wanting to walk away but... why didn't he? "Well, I walked here, and since you said you cared about the citizens of Sesame Street, I was wondering if you could drive me home?" Elmo cooed. "Can't you just walk home again?" Trump replied. In response Elmo looked up at him with puppy eyes "Please?" Elmo begged. "Ugh FINE get in" Trump finally budged, annoyed as hell.

Throughout the car ride, Elmo saw Don-don- 

No, TRUMP

Adjusting his pants. The suddenly, the car stopped.

"I can't keep driving this car with you here-" Trump said as he moved closer to where Elmo was sitting "And not being able to fuck the brains outta you" Trump finished his sentence by smashing his lips against Elmo's fuzzy ones. Elmo was dumbfounded, this wasn't really happening... was it? Nevertheless, this was dream worthy. Trump's tongue was exploring Elmo's mouth making sure not to miss anything.

Elmo had stripped Don-don bare to the cheeks. He had looked away for a split second, when he felt a wrinkly hand on his poofy yarn stick. Don-don's mouth was on him, and it was simply otherworldly, his experienced tongue wrapped around his dong, sucking and licking all around his length took his breath away - literally. Multiple more times of licking and sucking Elmo's special sauce squirted out. 

"Hop on me Elmy" Don-don implied with a growing smirk on his face. Elmo obviously did and rode Trumpy like a cowboy, jumpin up and down, soon enough, the black interior of the car was snowy white. Trumpy and Elmo were breathless after what seemed like hours of slamming into each other with full force, moans and squeaking the only things you could hear in that poor car.

"Trumpyy?" Elmo cooed "Yes Elmy?" Trump softly replied, "Its probably past my bedtime, can you drive me home now?" Elmo asked with a yawn, "Sure thing Elmy, anything for you my precious red-dongled baby. Heck, I'll even stop the wall project for you, anything to make you happy Elmy" Trump responded pulling him in for a hug.

Trump dropped off Elmy at his house and blew him a kiss "I'll see you soon sugar"

"Elmo will be waiting for you Trumpy!"

"I know you will!"

And with that, Trump drove away with the rising sun.

Who knew a project meant to separate just brought them closer?

....

A/N

This was one weird idea ma bros, it's Jamal here, and I wrote alla this one, but it wouldn't have been readable without Beezy, cuz she edited this one, and like, all of the others, so it's always a team effort. Hope all of u guys r still here and waitin for more chapters to come.

-Jamal Gripperton and BeezyBee <3