Shameless - Camila Cabello [Minchan]

When it came to Minho, Chan's brain became useless. There was no thought inside but a need to give in and there was no shame on admitting it.

If anyone looked at him, they would understand.

If those pretty lips begged him for mercy, who was he to deny salvation?

If Minho shivered from cold he wouldn't think it twice before skinning himself alive just to give Minho something to cover up with.

Without a warning, Minho had become his biggest misery: he had total control over his own will that soon he became a slave of his.

He couldn't care less of that boy picked him up once in a while to fulfill his nature as long as he could taste his warm.

He couldn't care less if in that moment Minho took back his life and toyed with it once more, breaking the full pizzle it had taken years to fox just to take piece by piece, destroying him mercilessly with that pretty smile of his until there was nothing left but a scar of what he used to be.

- What do you want?

He asked, not daring to o look up. He would be chained up into the devil's tricks if those eyes met his.

After a second of false hope, his voice broke in.

Just like the prettiest siren lurking the sea, his melody was spoken before he could cover his ears.

- I want you to give in.

Oh, how stunning of a voice he created everytime he spoke...

The warmest hands cupped his face, forcing his eyes to meet Minho's.

- Don't fight me anymore. Just give in...

He whispered, a soft feather scratching his skin.

- I want you to give in.

More than an order a sentence, he thought with a chuckle. He closed his eyes as if it would be of any help.

He was helpless already.

As if he could deny any request from him. Since the first moment he had been written to lose the fight.

Quite lame if you asked him, but nothing else could be done. He couldn't run, less say escape.

Minho was the devil that would close its claws to make the warmest cage for his victims. Without him, he was nothing but a freezing, dull corpse waiting to rot.