21.

Anyone who makes Aesthetic book covers? Or knows any shop on watt pad which is currently active? please tell me then, enjoy:)

I wore my dress and applied a little makeup. I wore my earrings and my bangles. I finally looked at myself in the mirror.

Not bad.

I'm looking good today.

But

more importantly I have to see humna.

Finally She has liked zaheer and I will agree to the fact he's smart, intelligent, soft, kind and handsome. Allah has given him everything and I just hope my sister is happy.

I should go in her room and check if she's ready or not today. I went in her room just to check if she's ready and I was dissapointed to look inside.

She just wore her dress and didn't even touched anything on her vanity table. I went near her and sat on the table and looked at her depressed face.

"Oye why are you looking so depressed even today?". I asked as she came out of her trance and looked at me.

"You know already I don't need to explain myself to you". She said and her voice seemed like she was tired.

"Why are you sounding like that and if you're thinking about that bastard then you're even more stupid than me. You told me once right? that don't close the book when bad things happen in your story just open a new page and start a brand new beginning". and humna looked at me.

She smiled and nodded.

"And zaheer is more handsome than humza. I don't want my sister to look bad at the first meet". I said and started doing her makeup.

"Zoya don't make me look like a joker".

"Why would I need to make you look like one when you're already a joker". I said and she pinched my waist and started tickling me.

"Humna...Haha...we have to go let me do your makeup". I said and she left me and I started completing what I was doing.

"Now you're looking like you're my sister". I said with proud.

She smiled and looked down.

The door opened revealing ammi standing there with a happy face after Like ages.

"Let's go. Zoya only agree for the marriage if you feel like he's the right person". She said as we went near the taxi.

"Of course ammi". I said with a fake smile and we three got inside the taxi.

I hope as per naina's plan I was ready to agree for the marriage. Now I just have to see that what naina told is true or not because I Know it cannot be true but just I have to check once.

In just like 15 minutes we reached the restaurant where we had to meet the siddqui family. We got down and went inside and saw our table and sat down. we waited for them until they reached.

__________

"Asim just forget it brother. She's gone now." Rishab said while playing with the paper weight.

"No, I want to know why the hell she's not ready to get out of my mind". he said while standing up.

"She's already moved on from that incident. You're the one whose clearly stuck there." He said.

"No I know zoya more than you. She is really smart, she knew I was hearing whatever she was talking on phone with someone. She even switched it off".

"Then why are you so desperate to know what she talks about". He looked at him and said.

"Cause she wants her so called justice! I know she's planning to ruin his elections. But how I don't know that".

"So that's the reason why she's stuck in your head?".

"I don't know, now days I can't sleep properly at night. She is inside my head and it's really annoying."

"That's why I was saying let's go have some fun with the girls. It's not like she's the only one in this world. You're gonna marry sajal remember?". he reminded him which made him even more annoyed.

"I am not mad to marry that girl. she is just a headache. zoya is better than her. At least she is not childish girl like that sajal". he said while wearing his coat.

sudden the door opens revealing his man who was spying zoya. After asim saw him he asked him.

"Anything about her?".

"Yes sir."

"Tell". He said while coming near him.

"Sir, her sister's marriage recently got fixed and her phone is active now but sir".

"what?".

"she is about to get married".

He went numb for some seconds like he couldn't move. He stopped hearing what other thing is he talking about but his whole attention went towards that sentence.

She is about to get married.

The sentence like just killed him for a second. Rishab saw that his face drained all the colours and his eyes were red by now. He went near him and asked.

"Asim, what happend?". he asked but he didn't replied.

"ASIM!". he said while patting his shoulder and said it a little louder.

He came out of his trance and he looked at him then he pushed him slightly and went down stairs hurriedly taking his car keys.

"ASIM WAIT!! ASIM!". but he didn't listen and went in his car.

It was 2AM by now and it was not much time for him to roam around. He is a guy who roams around the cities like till 4AM too.

Rishab thought he will come back soon so he went his home.

whereas him he was driving his car at a full speed. He was taking out his anger on the car. The car was stopped near a bridge with screeching sound.

He hurriedly got down the car and went near the bridge to breath properly. All this time he was feeling like he was not able to breath. Like someone has choked him with words.

He breathed heavily and his heart was beating like it just ran a marathon. But still he was not able to breath properly.

He saw a black car stopped near him and His friend Ali got down and went near him but he ignored him and yelled looking towards the moon.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!".

he pulled his hair but still he was not at peace.

"Asim? what happend?". he asked with concern plastered on his face.

But his eyes were red and his face was sweating even when the cold air was passing through them.

"I don't know". he whispered while shaking his head.

"Let me tell you". Rishan said.

"Asim ko ishq hogaya hai". Ali looked at him with a confused expression and asked.

(Asim is in love)

"Ishq? (love) with whom?".

"Who else zoya only". rishan said while bumping his shoulder with ali.

"Asim is he right?". he asked.

"Tujhe zoya so ishq hogaya hai?". he asked again.

(You're in love with zoya?)

"Asim I'm asking something".

"ASIM IM ASKING SOMETHING!". he yelled while making him face him.

"Haan! Hogaya! MUJHE ZOYA SE ISHQ HOGAYA HAI!! MOHABBAT HO GAYI HAI MUJHE USEE!". He yelled.

(YES! I AM! I AM IN LOVE WITH ZOYA!! I HAVE STARTED TO LOVE HER ALREADY!)