26.

zoya stretched her arms while getting up from the bed. She didn't saw humna last night as she slept early. she looked over to the clock hanging on the wall.

7:30AM

She got up and went towards the front room and opened the door and looked for humna and there she is sleeping with her pillow in her arms.

maybe she got tired from yesterday's date.

Zoya yawned and went back to her room to do her morning routine. she took her clothes and closed the door after getting inside.

After doing her morning routine she came out all fresh. she slept well after so many days. she picked up her hair brush and started to brush her hair.

She tied it into a perfect ponytail. she came down and saw it was 8:30 by now, she went inside the kitchen and saw her mom cooking there breakfast.

"Ammi, you could have told me I would have cooked breakfast". I said hugging her from behind.

"I saw you sleeping peacefuly after such a long Time so I didn't wanted to wake you up."

Zoya smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You're so sweet". she smiled back and told her.

"Go sit in the living room, breakfast is ready I'm bringing". She said and zoya picked up an apple from the fruit basket.

She came in the living room and turned on the TV. she was finding some good TV show but couldn't so she started watching movies.

The Kerala story is a must watch for every girl and boy living out there.

"You guys reading, yea it's me zoya and I want to say that The kerala story is really good and I want you people to watch it too." Now, zoya is saying so it can't be a lie right?

Zoya adores Adah sharma really very much. she's really pretty. Her thoughts got interupted as someone pressed the door bell.

She went near the door and opened it and saw a nervous Naina standing in front of her. she looked really nervous. zoya asked her to come in.

"What happened?".

"Zoya it's a bad news he--".

"Naina? beta come have breakfast".

"Hmm ammi she's gonna have". Zoya said as her ammi again went inside the kitchen.

"now speak".

"It's bad news. now asim is new target is to find you out".

"What? why is he doing all that?".

Naina didn't wanted zoya to have sleepless nights again so she didn't told her what exactly was the matter.

"I don't know zoya. I was in my office when he came".

I was working on the presentation that I have to show after 2 weeks. it should be perfect or else I won't get promotion.

Suddenly my cabin door opened forcefully and the person whom I'm trying to hide from came in front of me.

Asim Khalid.

what does he want now?

"What are you doing here?". I asked and he slammed his hand on the table while saying.

"Where is zoya".

"What are you doing here!?".

"Stop talking about this nonsense and tell me where is zoya".

"I don't know and why do you even want to know, huh? you wanted her to go away from your life, right?".

He grabbed my jaw and digger his fingers on my cheeks forcefully making me wince in pain.

"Ahh, leave me".

"Tell your zoya that she can't hide from her Asim anymore."

"What do you mean?". I asked trying to get away from his grip but he pushed his fingers on cheeks forcefully again making my tears drop.

"Zoya can't hide from me".

"She's mine".

She didn't told that he said 'she's mine's but told the rest of the things. she could see that her cheeks were showing that he held her cheeks badly. zoya sat on the sofa with a thud. Holding her hair and pulled them but couldn't as they were tied.

"Zoya, I don't think you can hide from him anymore".

"Now what to do?". she asked.

"Naina, I don't know what Khuda has planned for me."

"Zoya, is it possible that you and ruposh and zaheer and Humna can get married before he finds you".

She shook her head as no.

"It's not possible at this moment Naina".

"Why?".

"We just agreed to get married!".

"We can't arrange everything so quickly".

"So now what?". she asked while keeping her hand on her shoulder.

"I guess it's showtime."

"what?".

"I need to show up, I can't stay hidden from him".

"But zoya---".

"What naina? do you want me to stay behind the doors forever?".

"So you mean you will go to him?".

"No, I know he will find me soon". she said as tear escaped her eyes and she quickly wiped it.

suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up while sniffing and said.

"Hello?".

"It's been so long since I heard this voice". she knew who it was but still played like she didn't knew and answered while looking at naina.

She raised her eyebrows asking who it was but she can't say it as the call is from non other than him.

"Who's this?".

"I thought by now you would be able to recognise who I am but it's OK, you know?".

"Please you're waiting your time and my time. If you want to talk about something important then please talk otherwise I'm gonna cut the call".

"Ahhhh! it's just nice to feel the arrogance and attitude in your voice for no reason".

"wrong number". was about to cut the call but heard.

"I found you."

"Rohani urff meri zoya".

(Rohani aka my zoya)