The start of it all. Chapter 1

How could he let this happen? Diluc thought as he limped away from a fight he'd barely won.

.

.

.
Earlier.

Diluc, also known as the Dark Night Hero, was walking around outside of Mondstadt as he usually does every night. The past few weeks had been peaceful, there were maybe 2 or 3 Hilichurls altogether in the past week. Since there was such low activity, he let his guard down. Looking back, he can't tell wether he would change that decision if given the chance. He continued his patrol, enjoying the soft chill from the breeze and the calming silence. He didn't notice that it was too quiet until it was too late. When he turned around he was met with a heavy blow to his left side. He let out a small crish sound of pain, regaining his strength as quickly as possible to defeat the 7-8 Hilichurls that had ambushed him.
Not surprisingly, he ended the fight easily even with an injury. Though, he didn't realize the extent of his injury until he removed his hand from his side. As he realized, the adrenaline from the fight had wore off and pain went burning throughout his body. He leaned onto the nearest thing, groaning in pain. He kept his hand on his side as he slowly made his way inside Mondstadt, a trail of blood following him. He got to the main part of town before everything went black and he lost consciousness, mostly due to the loss of blood.
.
.
.

Albedo had walking around Mondstadt to find something to paint, he does this a couple times a week. He wasn't expecting to see a large figure on the ground in a pool of blood this night. He barely had a reaction at first before it clicked that the person was still weakly breathing. He rushed over and picked up the unknown person, taking them to the knight's headquarters.
He wasn't entirely sure what to do, but he found the medical supplies and attempted to fix the wound. It was a deep wound that was bleeding very quickly. If he had gotten there 5 minutes later this person could've been dead. He fixed up the wound after making sure there wasn't any internal injuries that would be a problem later.
After, he cleaned up the blood and finally thought to see who the person he had jut saved was. He knew the red hair the person had from somewhere but that hadn't been on his mind until now. He turned over the person and looked at their face. Albedo was quite surprised to see Diluc Ragnivnder, owner of both the Angel's Share and The Dawn Winery.
Albedo slowly shook off his surprise, going to see if he could find any spare clothes to put Diluc in so he didn't have to stay in blood soaked clothes the rest of the night. While looking, he was thinking many things

How did he get injured? Why did he get injured? Why is he dressed as the infamous Dark Night Hero who has lately been less active.

Those were all questions that popped up in his head, he temporarily shooed the thoughts away as he found some clothes that could fit Diluc.
Albedo, who had never had to change someone before, struggled a bit but when he finished he made sure Diluc was comfortable. He cleaned the blood off of Diluc's face as well. Once he thought Diluc was comfortable, he decided to let his thoughts come back again. Though he quickly ended up falling asleep in the chair he was sitting in.

.

.

.

Diluc woke up with a start, noticing the unfamiliar room immediately. He held his side as he looked around the room. He was definitely shocked to see the Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius, Albedo, asleep in a chair across the room. He wondered how he got here, then remembered the fight and how he passed out in the street.

———————

That's it for chapter one :) short but detailed
I'll try to update as much as possible