That silly man. Chapter 4

Albedo is such a silly man. When he's interested in something it's all he thinks about for weeks. Months sometimes. Even though it's been a week since the Diluc Ragnvinder was sleeping on his bed, he couldn't get it out of his mind. It was to the point he found him self doodling the man without realizing.

"I should pay him a visit. I wonder how his injuries are... " Albedo thought to himself.

After some thinking and looking at his stack of overdue papers.. and more thinking.. he decided to go to see Diluc at the Dawn Winery.
He grabbed his coat and put it on before leaving his room at the Knights of Favonious headquarters. He started the long but beautiful walk towards the Dawn Winery. He took mental notes in his head of the sights... more painting ideas. He felt the soft breeze as he walked.

Before he knew it he was at the door of the Dawn Winery.

This was so unlike him.

——————————

Diluc had woken up early that morning. He went over orders and more for the winery most of the day. He'd been behind for awhile. It was so unlike him, yet he's spent most of his nights in Mondstadt looking for a certain someone instead of looking for monsters.

It was so unlike him.

He hadn't left the Dawn winery in almost a week, he's had his trusty friends help at The Angels Share while he was away. He was deciding to go on a walk when as soon as he opened the door he was met face to face with the man he'd been looking for, for a week.

—————

Diluc was surprised to say the least

" Oh, Albedo. I wasn't expecting to see you here. "

" Diluc! Uh- I was just coming to check on your wounds. How are you feeling? Is there any pain? " Albedo talks really fast when nervous.

Diluc softly smiled at albedos fast talking, stepping outside.

" Why don't you take a walk with me? We can talk while we do so "

" Okay " He walked next to Diluc in silence for a few minutes before clearing his throat

" So, uh.. any pain from it at all? "

" Little to none, if I stretch weird it slightly hurts...but it's nothing " He found albedos awkwardness amusing, but also something else.. he couldn't pinpoint the feeling.

" That's good, is it healing well? Let me see "

Diluc moved his coat to the side, undoing a button or two before showing Albedo the healing wound.

" Does it feel irritated at all? Do you have anything to keep it from getting infected? I can lend you stuff if not- it looks good but it could also easily get infected- " He realized he was talking a lot and fast. I slightly went red and let Diluc talk

" It's not irritated at all, and yes I have the needed medication to keep it clean. Are you alright Mr. Chief Alchemist? You're quite red. " He said with a soft but knowing smile

" A-ah.. sorry I get embarrassed when I realize I'm talking to much "

Diluc softly chuckled as he re-buttoned the shirt and put his coat back on right. He watched Albedo get even more embarrassed at the way he was talking so much.

Albedo saw Diluc's smile from the small laugh, he felt himself go more red. He must be sick, right? He's never gotten so red over a smile. Yet, He couldn't wait to paint it tonight.

———————————
AN!!

I'm so sorry y'all, writers block SUCKS ASS and my mom had surgery and I'm taking care of her. I'll try to update more often... keyword try. School starts in like 4 weeks

See y'all then <3