Its a date? Chapter 5

Albedo was taking a walk with Diluc, at first they were talking about his wounds healing but it's now more of getting to know each other. Albedo found out Diluc doesn't drink alcohol despite being the winery's owner.
Albedo thought it was odd, but he didn't bring it up again. It was Diluc's personal opinion.

Albedo also learned Diluc didn't anyways hate Kaeya.

" So.. I hear Kaeya talk about you all the time, Diluc. But, he says you hate him? Why? "

Diluc was quiet for a few seconds
" I don't necessarily hate him, it's more like..I dislike how he is. He's not the same as when we grew up. I love little Kaeya and see that child as my brother, but the Kaeya now? I could care less, but that doesn't mean I hate him. "

Albedo was a little surprised by the depth that Diluc went into but he was glad Diluc trusted him enough to tell him.

They continued to walk and talk, before they knew it, it was nearing dinnertime. Diluc noticed and invited Albedo for dinner at the Winery. Albedo gladly accepted, although he didn't show his gladness. He was quite hungry, for once. While eating, he managed to ramble about alchemy even while being polite. He rambles a lot to people he likes. Diluc didn't seem to mind, in fact he thought he saw Diluc smiling.

Before he knew it, Diluc was offering to walk him to mondstadt. He had his nightly watch for things attempting to destroy his city. Albedo accepted, and grabbed his stuff. Diluc grabbed what he needed as well, and started to walk albedo to mondstadt. The scenery was even more beautiful than it was during the day, the stars and the reddish sky was beautiful to albedo. He couldn't wait to get all of his ideas on a canvas and in a notebook.
All of a sudden albedo was snapped out of his thoughts by Diluc's speaking

" The stars are beautiful, aren't they? "

" They are.. " Albedo said while admiring them more

" I wish that they were always out, so I could stare during my breaks. It'd better than my.. awful attempts at painting them " Diluc said with a soft chuckle

" You paint? " Albedo asked, intrigued.

" Not anymore, I have no talent for it. I can always try my best but it never looks right " Diluc seemed slightly embarrassed

" Ah, I find it easy.. but I've had lots of practice "

" That's right, you paint a lot. I forgot... Kaeya brought a painting last time he visited the winery, said it was yours and would look good up on the walls in the dining room. It's still there, I believe. "

" You have one of my paintings? Huh.. I wonder which one it was I gave to Kaeya.. I usually forget. He'll see one he likes and I tell him to take it. "

" A red fox sleeping under a grapevine " Diluc said softly

" Oh, I remember that one " Albedo softly smiled " Kaeya had told me a story about the grapevines at the winery, from when you two were kids? Gave me an idea to paint that. "

" He did? Hm. "

" is that okay? "

" Yes, it's not my business what he shares with his colleagues.. you and him seem to be good friends. "

" I suppose...him Jean and Klee are the only few interesting people there.. and maybe Noelle. Lisa..weirds me out. " (same tho)

" Hm, so Kaeya and Art are your few getaways when you need a break? "

" Yes, although Kaeya's busy a lot more now. So mostly Art. "

" Hm.. alright. "

Before the two knew it they were in mondstadt, and a familiar voice was just around the corner.