Take me on a date first.

Around 6 Yin got back home, the group of girls went shopping, they found an arcade in the mall and stayed in there for about 2-3 hours. After they left the arcade Yin left the girls alone to get a new phonecase, while she was at the store she saw a blue haired man with some crusty ass lips. Yin walked over to the man and tapped him.

"Here you go, I think you may need this more than I do-"

Yin handed the man some chapstick, and gave him a head pat.

"You kinda need it more than I do-"

Yin walked away to pay for her phonecase and left to go back to her group. She told her group about giving the dude a color-changing chapstick and laughed a bit. The girls were thinking about going to the club, but they didt have any fake ID's and Yayorozu wouldn't even let them near one Jiro got hit on a few times, while the whole group got weirdly cat called. How the fuck they gon cat call a group that dont even got sum smexy shit on? Maybe the teachers were right about boys likeing kneecaps and shoulders... Yin went home first to check up on her brother, the girls said bye to her. Mina and Jiro wished Yin good luck with Shindo. ONce Yin got home and it wasn't on fire, she took a bath and took her hair out of the braids she had.

"God that was way too tight~"

Yin said while rubbing her scalp with her fingertips. After Yin made some food for her brother and the humans living there she went to go lay down. The time was around 11:30 and she was watching Netflix.

"DONT FUCKING TAKE THE FLOWER! ITS A KILLING MARK YOU STUPID BITCH LISTEN TO YO MANS!"

Yin yelled under her breath. She was watching Little Women (Good show, u should defo watch ^^) Yin got a text on her phone from some random person.

Gn Lin.

From: The chick-fl-a dude.

Yin laughed as she started to reply back to him.

Yin: Woah, shouldn't you take me on a date first before you want me naked?

Mr. Chick-fl-a: Maybe, or do you wanna skip it and go str8 to the bed? 😏

Yin: Ok Sir Flirtsalot, I'll text you tmmr. Night💚.

Mr. Chick-fl-a: Night cutie😚

Yin smiled as she exited her messages and went back to Netflix.

Timeskip brought to you by my lil cousins teacher calling me and asking if i was the mother :>

Yin walked into her classroom and looked around. Kiri was talking to Bakugo, Deku was talking to Uraraka, Yaoyorozu was talking to Mina and Jiro and Asui. Ida was nowhere to be found, Sato and Koda were talking to eachother, Kami was talking to Mineta, and the rest of the students were on their phones or sleep. Yin found Sero with his head on his desk, looking as if hes sleeping. Yin walked over to her desk and sat one of her cups of boba down. She walked over to Sero and tapped his back.

"Hey pretty boy, wake up."

(What this looks like^^)

Yin waits a little bit but Sero doesn't wake up. Yin starts to tap his lips.

Sero wakes up and looks at Yin, still tired

"Hi sero."

"Hey *Yawn* Lin. Whats up?"

Yin places a small cup of boba on Seros desk.

"This is something random I just got. I dunno if its good so im giving it to you."

"Thanks *Yawn* Yin, you scared me tho."

"Oh sorry Sero!"

"Its fine. *Yawn*"

593 words, kinda short today bc im hungery :)