Private talk

Jazlene walked into the empty classroom, being greeted by the annoyed looking teacher. It was around 6:30 AM when she got a text from Aizawa to go to the school. She laughed to herself and was about to send a slightly sexual message until Aizawa sent a second message.

"Oh yea, the sports festival.."

Jazlene spoke to herself. She sent Aizawa a simple "ok" and got up. She usually sleeps naked so she had to find a "school appropriate outfit" Jazlene sighed as she picked out some skinny jeans and a simple black shirt. She put on some shoes and hopped out of her house. She wasn't feeling hungry yet.

"This is what you picked?" Aizawa questioned Jazlene.

"Well no shit I picked this. You see me naked right now? Ion got a stupid ass hero costume to wear every damn day."

Jazlene spat at Aizawa with sarcasm. He glared at her for a bit till he started explaining what was needed to do.

"Wait hold up, lemmy just summarize what you just said." 

Jazlene spoke, interrupting Aizawa.

"Theres 3 parts to the sports festival, a dash, some piggyback shit, and a final fight. There will be pro heroes watching the students to see if their good to be their sidekicks. I remember you saying you would be one of the announcers. So what would I do?"

"You'll sit with the students."

Aizawa said with boredom. He didt want Hizashi to see her, he would rather have her with the students if anything.

Jazlene glared at him for a small second then smiled.

"Ok, that sounds nice. Now can I go back home? I got shit to do."

"Nope, students will be here in about an hour."

"So its 7? I still have time."

"7:20 now."

Jazlene glared at Aizawa as she walked over to the wall and slid down.

"Wake me up when the first kid comes in." 

Jazlene knew she would wake up the second someone came in, she sat next to the door so the footsteps would wake her up. But all Jazlene said was wake her up before shutting her eyes and clearing her mind, trying to get more sleep.

Aizawas pov / Nobodys pov

Aizawa looked at Jazlene as she sat against the wall. Thinking about her attitude for a second then throwing it out of his mind, not wanting to think about her anymore. He sighed as he grabbed his beanbag and crawled inside, going to sleep.

Nobody's pov

Jazlene woke up to the sound of footsteps entering the classroom.

"Mornin~" Jazlene spoke to whoever walked in, he had dark blue hair and was just about as tall as her.

The boy jumped and turned around, not expecting a person to be by the door.

"Oh, my apologies! Hello ma'am!"

Jazlenes eye twitched. "Ma'am" does she look that old?

"Just call me JJ." Jazlene told the young boy.

He didt reply back, but nodded and walked to his seat. Most of the students were here, except Lamya, she didt come yet. Jazlene looked over to see Aizawa still sleeping. She sighed as she walked over to him and gave him a few small kicks, successfully waking him up. Jazlene smiled at him as she spoke.

"Students are here Aizawa, cant teach them myself~"

Jazlene said as she looked down on the man. Aizawa was just about her height, tho he was only a bit taller.

Yin giggled at the look of Jazlene smirking at Aizawa while he looks as pissed as a angry cat.

"Could've introduced yourself, kitten." Aizawa muttered to her as he got up, stretched in the process.

Jazlene was taken back by name.

"Alright class, we have a another teacher joining us for the next, I hope not 3 years." Aizawa groaned to the class. He turned to Jazlene. "Introduce  yourself." Was all he said before going back into his beanbag.

"Yall teacher is dick. You know that?" Was the first thing Jazlene said.

"Anywho, hey guys I'm Jazlene but you can just call me JJ. As he said I'll be working with you guys, soooo yall got any questions?"

Momo raised her hand.

"Girl with the big boobs."

(CUT! Jazlene, its girl with the big HAIR!)

"SHE HAS BIG BOOBS TOO!"

(BIG.HAIR.)

"Fine."

(Alr go on.)

"Girl with the big hair."

"Uh- Are you a pro hero?"

"Nope, and honestly I dont wanna be."

Ida raised his hand.

"Oh, glasses boy."

"Ma'am how long have you been a teacher, and do you plan to teach us for the 3 years?"

"I swear to hell and BACK, call me ma'am one more time and I'm shoving it up your ass, and it's my first time teaching."

"That's highly inappropri-"

"Shut the fuck up."

There was a quiet air for a second till Jazlene spoke again.

"My bad, that was mean." Jazlene said with a small smile.

"But I'm about to kick your teachers ass if he keeps fallin asleep on me." Jazlene said with a straight face.

"Not sleeping." Aizawa said in a tired voice.

"Ah, and sleeping beauty is awake~"

Jazlene said to herself as she walked into a corner of the room, sitting down and scanning over the classroom.

"Alright class, as you guys know, theres something important coming up."

"What's going on now?" "God is there another villain attack" "oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit"

The class cried out, Aizawa keeping them in the dark.

"Tsk. The sports festival is soon kids."

Jazlene groaned out. Taking her long hair out of the pun and putting it into a ponytail.

"You little creatures need to train even harder to fully prepare yourselves for the events."

Jazlene said as she finished fixing her hair.

"You guys will have to train twice as hard now, or I think- I dont know how strong you guys are."

Jazlene bluntly said. She didt ask for their names when they walked in like she wanted to, she didt know much if she was being honest.

n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲n꙲

Alrighty guys got a interaction for Aizawa and Jazlene 🤭 I'll have one for Bakugo and Yin while they start training or smth bye loves

1034 words