Chapter - 8

Time skip at Lunch Time :

On Dining Table :

Grandpa : Son I wanted to share a good news with you all.

J/F : Good news, What Appa ? Even I have a good news too.

Grandpa : Then you tell first.

J/F : No Appa, you tell first please.

Jimin : What's the good news grandpa? You didn't even told me. (pout)

Grandpa : Ahh I'm sorry Chimmy. I just wanted to give surprise to you all .

Jimin (eye smile) : It's OK now tell us. What's the good news ?

Grandpa : So the good news is that me and your grandma are going to live in another country. As she always wanted to live around the nature. You all are busy in your life. You didn't have time for us and we will live here alone. So I thought it's the perfect time for shifting in another country. As we don't have any responsibility left. Now we can live our life and spend time with each other.

( Jimin's parents smile dropped from their face. They look at each other then Jimin.)

Grandma : What happened son ? Aren't you happy to listen this ?

J/M : No Eomma, we are very happy for you.

J/F : Yes Eomma , Appa we are very happy for you. You both always sacrifice your happiness for me. Now it's time for you both to live with each other. I'm very happy.

Jimin : I'm also very happy for both of you grandma and grandpa. But you have to come here to meet us.

Grandpa : Of cause we will come here and in your vacation you can also come and live with us in our new home.

Jimin : I will definitely come. ( Poor Jimin don't know his life is going to take 360° turn. )

Grandma : Son,  you also have a good news. Tell us what's it ?

J/F : I got a big opportunity today. A big businessman is ready to collaborate with our company.

Grandpa : Congratulations son. It's a really great news. I'm so proud of you.

J/F : Thanks Appa. It's all because of your and Eomma's blessings.

Grandpa : It's all happened because of your hard work and passion for your work.

Grandma : Didn't I said Hard work always paid

J/F : Yes Eomma.

( They all had their Lunch and went to their room respectively. )

In Jimin's Parents room :

J/F : Now what do we do ? Eomma and Appa also move into new country. Now what do we do with Jimin ? We have to take him with us. We don't have any other option.

J/M : Don't take stress jaggiya (darling)
we will find some way.

J/F : Should I say no to Mr. Lee for Jimin's sake ? We can't take any risk with him. He is our son.