8

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Me and Samara walked into our daddy house smelling that good food he be cooking up in the kitchen. He wanted to talk to us cause he said he had something important to tell us and he sounded serious over the phone, so here we were waiting to hear the important news.

"Oou daddy you got it smelling too good up in here" Samara said as we walked into the kitchen but stopped right in our tracks when we seen some lady and a baby in her lap.

I hope this no the fucking important news he wanted to tell us.

"Umm daddy who this lady up in yo house? and the cute little baby" I asked looking at the woman with a slight frown on my face.

"Oh shit, thought yall asses was coming later on" daddy said with a nervous chuckle coming from him.

But me and Samara didn't see shit funny about the situation at hand.

"Who are they?" Samara asked folding her arms across her chest.

"Umm girls this is my lady Crystal and our daughter Nobia" he said smiling at the two then looking back at us with hopeful eyes.

I know this nigga did not have a damn secret baby and woman this whole time.

"Um hi im Crystal as your father just mention, um we've been together for 3 years now" she smiled looking at daddy who was smiling back at her.

Ah hell his old ass inlove.

"Wait. Did you just say 3 years? like 3 whole years?" I asked frowning again giving my daddy all my attention cause now he really had some explaining to do.

"My bad yall, im sorry I didn't tell yall about her sooner, but I just had to make sure I was really about to go down that road again with another woman. I didn't wanna introduce just anybody to my girls. I wanted to make sure I was for sure about this one and I am. Nobia just makes shit ten times better now" he stated smiling at crystal and Nobia who was just babbling in Crystals arms.

"so we have a baby sister now?" I asked trying to calm down.

"Yeah, I know this whole thing is all types of fucked up, but look I need yall to be onboard with this" he said to us with pleading eyes.

I sighed and looked at her then at the baby.

I mean I guess it would be nice to have a little sister, all though it sucks that I won't be the baby anymore.

"I mean I guess daddy, if you're happy.. truly happy then I support you a thousand percent" I expressed smiling a him which made him smile.

"Yea me too daddy, you deserve some type of happiness old man" Samara said smirking.