2: explaining metas

Roy harper, I was having fun practicing for Lacrosse, now I was walking to my car that Oliver gave me "hay" Yelled Stilinski, what do they want? "Let's work on the project, does five work for you and Lydia?" Asked mccall, I don't know, crime normally doesn't have a sceual "yes, five is acceptable for us, come on Jackson" said Lydia, Lydia grabbed my hand and dragged me in to the car. "Why did you agree to five?" I asked, we don't really have anything planned, Lydia looked at me like I was crazy "my place is a mess! I need time to clean" Lydia stated, what? Her place is spotless "Lydia you're kidding right? The worst thing in that place is one jacket slightly asquew" I chuckled, I started driving back to Lydia's, does she really think that's bad? "Don't remind me" shuttered Lydia, oh my god she really does.

I was drawing at Lydia's apartment until she tapped my arm "do I have to do everything around here?!" Asked Lydia, she wants me to help? "Lydia, your the one forcing me to live here and this place is already spotless, relax" I said, it really is clean, she re-cleaned everything "ok but can you please clean your room? I know they will snoop around in there!" She Begged, my room isn't that bad... okay compared to the rest it looks like a dump "Lydia why would we let them go in there?" I Asked, I mean she is right, they will probably try to snoop "Roy willam harper go clean up your room right now!" Yelled Lydia, I got up and went to clean my room "why did I tell her my middle name?" I Groaned, I need to stop listening to women. I tidied up my room and I sat back down onto the sofa and started drawing again "good boy, you cleaned up your room!" Said Lydia, why did she say that like I was a child and a dog at the same time? She patted my head and ruffled my hair "really? Really Lydia?" I asked, Lydia sat down next to me and put an arm over my shoulder "yes really, I literally just mothered you, and it worked" said Lydia, she is going to rub that in my face till I die. "Ya I know" I sighed, I never really been able to say no to female authority, unless they were cops. "Hay nice drawings, I've never really looked in there" said Lydia, I closed the book, she was looking in it? She sat up a little "Sorry, I just caught a glance" said Lydia, I understand that, but I don't like anyone looking In there, it feels weird that I draw my ex, her brother, his bodygard and his girlfriend, sometimes in leather. it sounds consurning if you dumb it down. Just as Lydia stopped cleaning and the door nocked "there on time, surprisingly" I mumbled, Lydia went over and opened the door, they walked inside "I Heard that" said Mccall, and I don't care. "Be nice" said Lydia, I rolled my eyes, they came over and sat down.

It was actually... plesent. I didn't feel like killing them "have you two heard of the Beacon?" Asked Stilinski, the what? Is that a meta? "Who?" Me and Lydia asked, who is the Beacon? "the vigilante, the Beacon of Beacon hills" answered Stilinski, people are calling me beacon? OH SHIT THEY KNOW! "the Beacon?" I asked, stay calm. Stay calm, they don't know it's you "my dad's been ranting about him on the phone, sounds like he's doing a better job then the police" informed Stilinski, of course I am better then them! Stupid cops. "That does not surprise me" I said, that slipped out. How do I get myself out of this? "I mean come on, they aren't doing a good job" I added, this conversation is not going good, I should stop trying to talk "what are you saying?" Asked Stilinski, obviously that cops are shit at protecting people. "What Jackson is saying is that the police aren't helping people, kate did go unpunished for the hale fire for years" said Lydia, Lydia grabbed my hand, she keeps on doing that, I mean we are now actually pretending to date. "My dad tried hard to protect!" Yelled Stilinski, not hard enough "oh come on! How many solved cases have he done?" I asked, I actually know its only twelve, I broke in there a couple times, also showing they are bad at there Job. "Not many crimes happen in Beacon hills" added Mccall, actually a lot happen, I just stop them. "They didn't stop kate, they didn't stop Peter, they didn't figure out who killed mr layhe, do I need to go on?" I listed, like come on! Well at least these cops aren't known to be corrupt. "And didn't we stop them? Not the police?" Asked Lydia, like Beacon Hills is giving Starling city a run for it's money, oh who am I kidding, Starling city has the worst police department. What was I thinking? "That was all supernatural" grumbled Stilinski, he is pissed. "And? The central city department still takes care of metas" Stated Lydia, ok this could go bad "metas?" Asked Mccall, this is why I didn't want to talk, I would of probably Said something about Starling. "Um, Jackson don't you need to go learn control with Derek?" Asked Lydia, oh ya! I can get out of this conversation "ya! Let's continue this soon" I said, I got up and Ran out.