3: visiting central city

Lydia Snow, I was walking in S.T.A.R laboratories, Caitlin said that this is where she'll be "Caitlin hay!" I yelled, I just entered the cortex, the team was there, Barry, Cisco, Joe and Cait "are you kidding me! I mean Hi Lydia" Yelled Cisco, I guess he thought he made the system better. Not even close. "Nice to see you here" Said Cait, cait walked over and gave me a short hug "hay Cisco, Barry, Joe, how have you been?" I asked, I heard about the zoom drama "good, ever since we stopped zoom" informed Barry, that's good! "Hay Lydia, I've upgraded the flash suit, wanna see?" Asked Cisco, he's just asking as an excuse "sure, your workshop I'm guessing" I said, me and Cisco walked to his workshop

We were in his workshop "Cisco..." I Mumbled, I already see how this conversation will go "I need answers! I won't tell the team!" Promised Cisco, I know he won't. "Ok, what do you want to know?" I asked, Cisco is one of the people you can definitely trust "that new upgrade I did do that suit you got me to make, why did you need me to add a retractable part of the suit?" Asked Cisco, I got him to make Roy's suit... and to add a retractable part for the tail "let's just say... it helps them move" I answered, he doesn't know that the suit is for Roy "ok, vage as ever... why did you want it like the green arrows? And black? Really? Why not a colour?" Asked Cisco, Roy wanted to stay with that look, but I easily convinced him that red wasn't a good choice. "Well black so people can't see them well at night and they liked the hood design, is that enough?" I explained, I don't really get why Cisco is obsessed with coloring the suits, it's not that smart. "that's enough, but why can't I tell team flash?" Asked Cisco, I get why he wants to tell them, but I don't think Roy wants anyone to know "because we are keeping it a secret, your lucky I convinced him to not just do it in a hoodie" I said, this is true, Roy is stubborn, and he didn't want to replace his arsenal suit "him? So it is a guy!" said Cisco, ok that isn't bad, relax he knows he's a guy, not that it's Roy "hay Cisco, Lydia, I was wondering if you would want to go get some big belly burger?" Asked Cait, though it might be bad that Cisco knows that it's a guy, he might figure it out.. Cait just asked if I wanted food "n- actually yes, I'll come" I answered, Cait looked at little shocked. If I don't try big belly burger then I am never going to hear the end of it.

We were walking to Jetters, we just finished eating "damn was that good" I said, Roy was right, big belly burger does taste good, though I will always prefer my cooking. "Ya, you've really never had it?" Asked Cisco, I don't know why that's surprising "I love to cook, I don't really eat out" I informed, I've only started eating it because because of Roy. "Lydia!" Yelled felicity, what is she doing here?! "Felicity what are you doing here?" I asked, I walked over to here and hugged her, it's nice to see her. Felicity is a good friend of mine. "Nothing really Just need to talk with Barry, you?" answered felicity, we met when that killer bee robot girl attacked here, I know Cisco gave her a code name but I don't remember it. "It's great to see you, I'm just visiting for a couple of days" I informed, I'm worried that a couple of days is too long, Roy kinda has a death wish, how did team arrow keep him alive? Well technically they didn't.

Me, Cait  Cisco and Felicity were making our way back to S.T.A.R laboratories. "Are you here with team arrow?" I asked, It would make sense, she's here to track down that card meta, double down they call him. "This is team arrow" announced Felicity, Oliver and Thea queen?! This explains way to much. "I'm Lydia snow, nice to meet you" I introduced, so Roy Loves a queen and worships a queen, interesting. "I'm Oliver, this is my sister Thea and that's Diggle" informed Oliver, Roy is going to want to know what's been going on. "So you guys are here searching for a meta? What does he look like?" I asked, sure I won't be here long but I could try to help. A picture of... what? "Are you sure that's the right guy?" I asked, it's impossible, right? "No that's Jeremy tell, though that's definitely a fake name" informed Diggle, that is a fake name, that's Argent. Argent's a meta? "Why, you know him?" Asked Oliver, oh ya that question would be weird "no" I said, I'm friends with his daughter! Argent's an awful person! He's a meta! And he STILL hunts supernaturals! "When did this happen?" I asked, him and Allison are in Paris right now, or they should be "this was a couple of weeks ago" informed Oliver, so it happened when they should of been in Paris. "We were hoping you could try and locate him" said Thea, I guess I can see why Roy is in love with her, she is cute.