sneak peak

1919

I was around 5 years old when my second youngest brother was born. Fredo. "Want to see the baby Fiore?" My mother says as she sat in her bed holding our freshly born family member. I smiled bright as my father held me on his lap to greet the sweet child. "That's a baby!" My small self giggled. My father pet my long black hair out of my eyes. "His name is Fredo. Say Fredo Santino! Fredo!" My father smiled at my two year old brother whom sat next to my mother in bed. "Freyo!" The two year old spat. "Freyo!!" My father smiled brightly has he held my mother's hand. My father was proud of the family he was building. No matter how poor nor how rich, he never realized how powerful of a man he would become or how successful most of his children would soon be too.

  1927

It was my 13th birthday. My brothers and I played in the streets of our family owned neighborhood in long island. My father owned all the houses on the block. He rented the homes to family members, good friends and retired workers in my father business, rent free. The only exception for living there rent free is that they are to move out whenever the space is needed. My father was a caring man. My brothers and I spent most of our childhood playing outside with the neighborhood kids. My father described me as a porcelain doll with dark olive skin and bright brown eyes. He called me his porcelain flower. As my name meant flower in Italian. When I was in school the kids used to just call me flower because Fiore was much too hard to pronounce for the American kids my age.  My mother and father seem to only call me Fiore. "Sonny! Give me it back!" I called angrily. Sonny laughed aloud. "no!" He yelled as he tossed a notebook of mine back and forth between him and Fredo. "this isn't cool! Give it back!" I became distraught. "What does it say!?  Lets read it!" Sonny opened the pages reading out loud. "I wish to make out with a boy just once in my life to-"

"Stop sonny!!" I kicked him in his appendages. Sonny hit the ground groaning in agony. I bent down to receive my notebook once again. Sonny swiftly shoved me to the ground. He sat on top of me as he continued to hit me in my body. "Get off!!" I yelled "get off!!"
"Santino! Corleone!! Get off her this instant!!" My mother screamed in Italian as she stood with her arms wrapped around my freshly born brother Michael. "What did I tell you about hurting your sister huh!?" Sonny got up as he was startled by her comments. He backed away from me before kicking my notebook into a puddle. "You freaking jerk! I hate babies!" I mumbled. "I ain't no baby!! I'm a freaking man!" 
"If you were a freaking man you still wouldn't have your mommy cutting your meat for you! You big baby!" My brother had a weak temper, anything could set him off. "I'm not a baby!" He grumbled under his breath. I picked up my book shaking off the water. "Baby! baby! Big baby!" I mocked him sticking out my tongue. Suddenly I was thrown to the ground again. This time Santino was beating me with closed fists. My mother, having no free hands quickly ran inside to get my father. "Hey! Why don't you leave her alone!" A voice says from afar. Sonny looked up at a boy who had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Make me!" He yelled. I was able to kick sonny off causing him to fall back onto his rear. I looked over at the boy who was skinny and sick looking. His eye was swollen shut and he was filthy. "What is going on out here!?" My father stormed over grabbing sonny by his arm. "She started it! She was calling me names!" Sonny pointed in my direction. "No! He took my book!"
"You kicked me in my freaking nuts!"

"You took my damn book!"

"ENOUGH!" my father interrupted our tension. "You do not hit woman Santino! You understand me!? That wrong!" Sonny looked down with sadness. "And Fiore!? You don't kick boys in the nuts! Thats also wrong! You two understand me!?" Santino and I nodded. I looked back at the skinny young boy who made sonny stop. "are you hungry boy?" I asked sweetly as the boy stood there a bit scared. He nodded. My father watched in confusion and curiosity. "Come!" I grasped his hand. "daddy my friend is staying for dinner!" I walked past my father with this boy. "what's his name?" My father nearly chuckled at the sight of me making this boy my pet. "what is your name?" I questioned. "Thomas. But my mama used to call me tom" I smiled softly at him. "Hello Tom. Come in. My mama will feed you" I pulled him inside. I remember tom asking me if I was scared of catching what was in his eyes. I always replied no. I thought he was perfect in everyway no matter what he looked like. Turns out toms father was a drunk, died of alcoholism, and his mother was blind, died of the infection that caused blindness. The state didn't want the sick child. So they allowed Thomas to die in the streets of new York. Every since my 13th birthday hes been with us. He has never left. My father took him in and raised him as his own. We've been inseparable ever since.

1934

"No wait flower. What if your father or anyone hears us or finds us?" Thomas pushed me anxiously. "My mother and father are at a wedding, Michael and Connie are downstairs doing homework, sonny is... god knows where and Freddy is out with friends. I promise no one is gonna bother us" I pushed his longish blonde hair out of his eyes. He held me on my bed as he hovered over me. "Fine. You've convinced me" he dove into my neck kissing and suckling my skin. I burst into laughed as I turned my head to the side. His hands impatiently running down my body slipping his hand under my sundress. He kissed me deeply as he slipped my underwear off, tossing the useless undergarment to the floor. I pulled away from him as I watched him unbutton his pants eagerly, as I did I slipped off my dress revealing my completely nude body. He watched in awe. He sat and stared with sparkling eyes. "Are you going to sit there and stare or are you going to come and have my body" tom hovered over my body that was once filled with innocents. He held himself between my legs slowly pushing himself further into my body. My legs spread open farther as my body was pleading for more of his length. I gripped his forearms as I moaned loudly. He paused to look at me. "Are you okay?" He questioned. I smiled up at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Don't stop now" I moaned breathlessly as he continued. He thrusted deeper and rougher. I could feel my body tensing up.
The feeling of his body in mine felt perfect. It felt as if he was supposed to be inside me, Like he was meant for me, made for me. Before I new it I was a moaning mess. I clawed up his shoulders, grasped at his skin, then finally climaxed against body.  He panted above me as he watched me to make sure I was okay. I looked up with so much lust. "Tom..." I whisper as he kissed me gently. "Yes?" We pecked lips once more. "Is it wrong for me to say that I love you?" Tom shook his head as he smiled down at me. "I think I feel the same way rose bud" he'd call me. He tucked my hair behind my ear as his breathing became regular again. We both suddenly jerk up as my door opens. I quickly grab my clothes off the floor and cover myself. "Woahhh shit!!" Sonny comments. "Would you fuck off!?" I yelled as I slammed the door shut on him. "You fucking pervert!" I yelled. Sonny snickered from outside of the door. "ohhh you owe me big time for this!" 

"What are you gonna do!?" I opened the door once we were dressed. "Tell your daddy on me like a little bitch you are huh!?" Sonny looked me up and down then looked tom up and down. "I'm twenty years old. I can do what I fucking please. If you say a word god help me I'll castrate your ass!" I yelled. "Fine! Fine!" Sonny held up his hands in defense. "Thought it'd be good timing to tell you know ma and pop are home" he pointed to Tom "your shirt is inside out" he mentioned before he waltz downstairs. I look over at Tom who took his shirt off to fix. "What if he tells your father?" Tom said nervously. "Who gives a shit? We're adults. If anything he'll be upset at me because I'm not married. Don't worry about it!" I kissed him deeply once more before heading downstairs...

......