05

Alessio

I kind of expected that I would be dealing with cruel people while working here, but I had no idea that the women who would be attending this event would be so...touchy? Persistent? Overly annoying and highly inappropriate?

All of the above if I had a say in it.

I just got finished parking that woman's car and I'm jogging back to the hotel where I see Joshua at the stand waiting for me.

"Yo, dude." He calls out as I make it to him, putting the lady's car keys away in the holder. "That woman was hot." He grins at me and I grimace at the memory of that woman's hand on my chest.

"She made me very uncomfortable." I tell him honestly. "When she comes back can you deal with her?" I ask, hoping that he'll agree.

Joshua nods, pulling out his phone as he starts to play a game on it. "Sure, man. No problem."

It's only just past 10pm and I sigh in boredom that I have to stay here until two in the morning when I should be home studying for my upcoming exams.

I wouldn't really say I regret working here since I need the money but come on, the hours here are absolute shit. And my boss? He's an asshole who clearly doesn't care about any of his employees.

Deciding to do something besides just standing there doing absolutely nothing, I also pull out my phone but go to the app where all my classes are located in so that I can at least study my notes while I'm here.

I was on my phone for a solid five minutes before I am being harshly shoved on my side by Joshua's shoulder.

"Wha-"

"Shh! She's coming." Joshua hisses out, looking behind me in a mixture between worry and fear.

I sit up straighter, nervous that it's the woman. Putting my phone away, I slowly turn my head in anticipation but then sigh in relief when I see it's not her.

Instead, it's the woman who was driving the red Bugatti. The one Joshua warned me about.

The owner of the hotel.

She's wearing a dark red gown with a snake necklace. She's absolutely beautiful with sharp features, slanted brown eyes, and plump full lips that are painted red. Her hair is also a dark red that falls down her shoulders, ending just above her hips.

She has an aura about her that screams dominance and power. By the way she walks and how her hips sway with each movement or the way her eyes are pinned right at us as she heads our way, I can't help but take in a huge breath and shift my eyes away from her because of how intimidating she is.

The clacking of her heels stop and I look down to see that she's stopped right in front of me.

"Good evening, Miss Black. Your party is a hit!" Joshua says with a wobbly voice but I can tell that he's smiling. Or at least, trying to.

When she doesn't say anything, I finally find that courage to look up and I stop short when I see that she's looking right at me.

She doesn't say anything. Only stares at me with her brows drawn and I start to get nervous, my hands slightly shaking.

Did I do something wrong? I know she's the owner of this hotel so she's technically my boss' boss. Am I about to get fired? I've done everything right so far and it's only my first day, I can't get fired. Please don't fire me.

The intimating woman arches a brow at me and I gulp thinking she finds me rude for not saying anything.

"Y-Yeah. Congratulations." Idiot. You are an idiot Alessio, I scold myself.