Part 23

Jennie's Pov

Today is our last day before we have to leave again for more shows, so like any normal person I have decided to spend my day at home and in my bed. I plan to absolutely nothing but watch some movies, eat, and nap if I see fit and right now I'm eating. Lisa has been getting up early more and more to make me breakfast so I didn't have too, she even has been watching YouTube videos on how to cook, plus she has been asking her dad for some tips because in her words she 'doesn't want to kill me with a raw carrot or something'. How she would end up killing me with a raw carrot? I have no clue, and no clue to why that's her means of concern. 

She made us a simple bowl of cereal with fruits on top, she did put watermelon as one of the fruits which I have never seen in cereal before but surprisingly it's not horrible. Not bad, but not good. By her facial expressions she hates it, one hundred percent hates it, but she keeps eating it. It's honestly making me giggle every time she takes a bite to just make a disgusted face while she slowly chews the soggy, milky, watermelon. 

"Lili?" 

The only noise I get from her is a hum from her disgust and tiredness with it only being nine in the morning. 

"If you don't like it, why are you eating it?" I ask as I take my final watermelon bite, gratefully. 

She looks up from her bowl with a mouth full of food before she speaks. 

"Because I don't want to waste it," she said. 

I swear I could see tears in her eyes as she spoke causing me to giggle once again. It's either tears in her eyes or it's the morning sun peaking through the sliding door, as we are sitting at the dining room table. 

"It's just a few pieces of watermelon, you can take them out," I said with a smile. 

She shakes her head as she goes back to her bowl. 

"Appa didn't raise no quitter," she said as she takes another regretful bite.

While I watch her force down her watermelon it seems like it's not doing a thing in her bowl, with each bite there's still the same amount of watermelon. Where on the other hand for me I was able to eat the watermelon within a few bites. 

"Did you put more in your bowl?"

"Unfortunately. I cut half of the watermelon and give you maybe a quarter of that half, and I took the rest in cause you hated it," she said with a mouth full of food. 

I shake my head lightly when I take my last bite of cereal before I get up and sit down next to her, instead of our original seating across from each other. 

"Let me help you so you can enjoy your cereal before it's completely soggy," I move her bowl so it's in between the two of us. 

She didn't say anything to counter my offer as I take a spoon of the watermelon from her bowl, clearly she really does hate it. If it was anything else she would never in a million years let me help if something taste bad or could harm me in anyway. She has always been very thought like that. 

Well there was that time she woke you up with cold water.

Don't remind me, I would rather not get mad at her again. 

*Knock Knock*

"We expecting anybody?" Lisa asked me as she looked at the front door. 

I shake my head no before she gets up to open it. Unless Rosé and Jisoo are expecting someone then I honestly have no clue who would be at our door at nine in the morning, especially on a Sunday. I watch as Lisa opens the front door just enough for her to see who is outside, I try to peek around her but there's no luck so I just have to wait and listen to their conversation.