Prologue

In Gravity Falls, I was taking a walk in the forest with my best friend and he turned around looking a me said "Lynn, I needed you to promise me something", I looked at him and asked "What is it, Ford?" Ford grabbed my hand and said "Promise me that you will never ever using your powers on anyone" and I said to him "I promise not to use my powers on anyone, Ford". Ford looking at me with a smile and hugged me also added "You're my only best friend, Lynn. I promise that I'll protect you with my life, I also going to be your mentor to help you with your powers", I smile at him and said "Come on, Ford. Let's go home and I'll make some dinner" and we were heading back home.

It's wintertime, I was helping Ford with his project until we heard a knock at the door. I use my telekinetic power to have a private conversation with Ford *Did you invite someone over, Ford?* He looked at me and said *Yes, I did. What did I say about using your telepathy powers?* I whispered "Sorry" and I kept it linked for us in case that we needed to talk in private telepathic connection to each other, then Ford answered the door and shouted "WHO'S THERE? ARE YOU HERE FOR MY EYES AND LYNN'S EYES AS WELL?!?" While he pointed his crossbow at someone that looks like him! Ford said "Lynn, I would like for you to meet my twin brother, Stanley Pines", Stan said to me "Just call me, Stan" and then I said to him "Hello Stan. My name is Lynn. It's nice meeting you, Stan". So, Ford and Stan went downstairs to the basement, I followed them and I wish that I didn't follow them because they started to fighting against each other.

Stan walked up to him and said "All you care is about your stupid work but you don't give a damn about your family and that includes Lynn!" Ford shouted at him "You leave her out of it, Stanley! I promise her that I will protect her with my life! She's also my best friend and I'll do anything for her!" I used the force field between Stan and Ford but then Stan shouted "What the hell?!?" Ford turned his head and looking at me said "Lynn. Take the force field down, please" and then I took the force field down, I was about to collapsed to the ground but then Ford caught me in his arms whispered to me "You're using too much energy with your powers, sweetie". Stan walked up to him demanded "What the hell was that, Poindexter?!? What the fuck is wrong with her?!? I want explanation now!" Stan is still holding Ford's journal and Ford placed me on the chair, they walked away from me so I can try to get some rest, Ford explain everything about the portal and my powers but  then they started to fight again this time Stan pushed Ford into the portal, Ford looked at me and said to Stan "Protect her from HIM! I will be back to protecting you, sweetie! I promise, you have my word!" Then Ford is gone into the portal until he'll return after thirty years from now, Stan looked at me and lifted me up to my bedroom said to me "I WILL bring him back, Lynn. You have my word".

(578 words)